THE LAWNMOWER IS BACK (UPDATED 10/31) FOR DOMINATION LEAGUE (ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT GS MARA BUILD)

Hi. i saw on your video thats you have 6 Endurence charge , but you didnt take any in talant tree , how do you have 6?
"
Hi. i saw on your video thats you have 6 Endurence charge , but you didnt take any in talant tree , how do you have 6?

He HAD 6 End Charges when he needed survavibility more than dps, now he's almost unkillable due to equip improvement and stuff like that, that's why he dropped the charges to get more dps like those on the duelist tree.
Hope I explained it clearly enough, srry for any grammar mistake I may have made.

EDIT: just saw his latest video and realized he still has 5/6 Endurance charges, therefore excuse me for my rush reply and lets wait for someone who can explain that
Last edited by JackLegno on Mar 22, 2013, 11:16:39 AM
"
Benja1986 wrote:

sorry guys, that was an old build , i filmed it back before the duelist tree was released. However, the Duelist Tree does nothing but buff the class so it's even better than before. and correct, the above poster is right, I had more endurance charges with less gear; but now my gear is amazingly powerful so I do not need to get endurance charge nodes anymore (4 is enough)
Just wondering What skill gems you are using.
Thanks.
Where do you magically get the 144 dex needed for grace?
"
woodyfly wrote:
Where do you magically get the 144 dex needed for grace?

this
+ some nodes on the way
IGN: Seze
I'm running a baby version of this now, using less impressive gear but with Worm's Molt, and I'm having serious mana issues with Ground Slam.

The slightest bit of lag/desync and I'm not getting the mana back fast enough to keep slamming (it works fine most of the time with HS). The problem is worst in paces like the Docks with the ghosts that disappear, I'll slam them but because they were not hit (not actualy there) I get no mana back and need to let my wonderful 70 mana pool recharge on its own.

I've searched in vain for the exact mana leech mechanics (any help?) to calculate the minimum dps necessary at 2% leech to sustain this build. Sadly I'm not doing 14k yet :)

Build:

Gear:

Spoiler

Edit: So I finally found that the leech delay is 3 seconds, although the thread doesn't say how the rate is affected over those 3 seconds and I don't think I have to wait all that time to get some of the mana back.

My GS after Melee Damage, Life Leech and Added Fire costs 35.5 mana and my mana pool is 70. I attack in 0.6 seconds (no Faster Attacks linked).

That makes a requirement of 59 mana/second which at 2% mana leech means a minimum dps of 2950, subject to the delay constraints. Guess I simply need to start hitting harder, I've taken very few damage nodes as my survivability has always been my primary concern.
Last edited by Gauhron on Mar 25, 2013, 6:16:37 AM
"
Gauhron wrote:
I'm running a baby version of this now, using less impressive gear but with Worm's Molt, and I'm having serious mana issues with Ground Slam.

The slightest bit of lag/desync and I'm not getting the mana back fast enough to keep slamming (it works fine most of the time with HS). The problem is worst in paces like the Docks with the ghosts that disappear, I'll slam them but because they were not hit (not actualy there) I get no mana back and need to let my wonderful 70 mana pool recharge on its own.

I've searched in vain for the exact mana leech mechanics (any help?) to calculate the minimum dps necessary at 2% leech to sustain this build. Sadly I'm not doing 14k yet :)

Build:

Gear:

Spoiler

Edit: So I finally found that the leech delay is 3 seconds, although the thread doesn't say how the rate is affected over those 3 seconds and I don't think I have to wait all that time to get some of the mana back.

My GS after Melee Damage, Life Leech and Added Fire costs 35.5 mana and my mana pool is 70. I attack in 0.6 seconds (no Faster Attacks linked).

That makes a requirement of 59 mana/second which at 2% mana leech means a minimum dps of 2950, subject to the delay constraints. Guess I simply need to start hitting harder, I've taken very few damage nodes as my survivability has always been my primary concern.

if you are running via mana / mana leech, you want to have a bit more than double available mana to how much ur groundslam costs, in case you miss all targets on your first attack. so ur gruondslam is 35.5 you want to have at least around 80-90 mana. This is why you need INCREASED AOE, gem on your groundslam (or at least the talent) because the problem in this game is desync, but with increased aoe, ur groundslam can hit near the whole screen.
"
Anilogas wrote:

but with increased aoe, ur groundslam can hit near the whole screen.

yup. run into the room-> agro everything-> stand in the corner and slam the whole room back to the stone age ... 8)
IGN: Seze
Last edited by _Seze_ on Mar 25, 2013, 10:08:21 AM
i see one things that doesn't fit ?
in ur video u are running 6 end charges,but your build has none taken ,meaning only 4 should be viable

just pointing out

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info