THE LAWNMOWER IS BACK (UPDATED 10/31) FOR DOMINATION LEAGUE (ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT GS MARA BUILD)

"
Aphromatic wrote:
Is this service on HC?
If it is, then I will PM you when I get home in about 5 hours.

My IGN is BurnThroughMaps
Looking forward to your reply.

sry normal mode only :P
Last edited by DMC on Mar 17, 2013, 11:49:58 AM
Too many damage nodes, you'll never make it to 117 points, and this would more then likely get you killed in hardcore.
it seems that even with ur godly gear... cant beat an elemental cleaver dps... i m sad to see that since i m trying to roll a ground slammer :(
IGN itsYOLO
"
rudyzhou2 wrote:
it seems that even with ur godly gear... cant beat an elemental cleaver dps... i m sad to see that since i m trying to roll a ground slammer :(

ground slam has stun, u aggro 2-3 rooms and stunlock half the screen, cleave has rly small aoe. U will have enough dps to oneshot\twoshot any white and 3-4 shot any blue mobs in maps. Also u have an advantage of 2 sixlinked skills as a 2h, or 1 six link + kaoms heart. if u want insane dps build then visit shadow forum, and use ci dagger shadow, with godlike gear he kills map bosses with 2 crits.
IGN: Seze
What is your DPS without haste?
I can't really afford a 6l for blood magic so I don't think I can run wrath with haste.
Nice vid btw.
here's mine, i haven't taken any dmg nodes in the tree yet.

I would say OP's dps is about twice as much or more.
IGN: Seze
Last edited by _Seze_ on Mar 20, 2013, 6:02:45 AM
"
_Seze_ wrote:

can you post your build for us? how much did you have to respec for a shock build?
"
thewretched wrote:
"
_Seze_ wrote:

can you post your build for us? how much did you have to respec for a shock build?

my heavy strike was doing ~22,000 damage: however after switching to 6L marohi, my groundslam does 14k, I don't even bother switching to a heavystrike build except for the boss of the map. I just switch my heavy strike gem into my 6L marohi and use it for the boss

im in the process of uploading a new video of a map with super hard mods

video updated
Last edited by Anilogas on Mar 21, 2013, 11:04:39 PM
i was gonna do close to this build +/- a few things but my guy is fliker strike mara with iron grip and lightning strike. hes only 59 but a blast to play. going through the templar mana regen prestidigitation node to inner force. going through steel skin duelist armor nodes to mana flows but i see that u saved some point to duelist so i may change that. & more mace %.

a good axe would probly be better for fliker but i got a mace... so be it. i got one good axe around 40's and it was fast as hell but was all attak speed...no worries i can respec to axe if needed. hes not done but fliker mara make u have a heart attak in HC i guarantee it.

[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info