THE LAWNMOWER IS BACK (UPDATED 10/31) FOR DOMINATION LEAGUE (ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT GS MARA BUILD)

Not read through all so sorry if someone already asked but what's your opinion on mahori erqi, if I want to buy a mace for all my exalts.
EU Gmt+1

Jag gillar fisk
"
Not read through all so sorry if someone already asked but what's your opinion on mahori erqi, if I want to buy a mace for all my exalts.

updated for new build

I believe Marohi is by far the best groundslamming mace in the game: THAT BEING SAID, it has to be 5 or 6L, else the DPS on it sucks, and ur better off getting a higher dps mace
Yea after the new duelist changes, I now changed my build and its very similar to yours.

What Im curious is with that decked out gear how much is your dps on groundslam/heavy strike, and total health with kaoms?
IGN: Chop_Madly
Okay thanks, well yes my goal would be 248%+ 5L+ and got the currency for it, I was just very curious due to people talking so much about increased attack speed on weapon being valueable.
EU Gmt+1

Jag gillar fisk
"
Okay thanks, well yes my goal would be 248%+ 5L+ and got the currency for it, I was just very curious due to people talking so much about increased attack speed on weapon being valueable.

hitting hard is your #1 priority imo

i dont think attack speed matters, with nodes and faster attack gem, im ground slamming every 0.4 seconds with a kurai maul

any faster and i would have mana / health problems due to using my skill too fast

"
Anilogas wrote:
"

hitting hard is your #1 priority imo

i dont think attack speed matters, with nodes and faster attack gem, im ground slamming every 0.4 seconds with a kurai maul

any faster and i would have mana / health problems due to using my skill too fast

There is also the way armour works. Considering it works the same on both players and monsters, you are put in a situation where being able to inflict a higher amount of damage in a single hit is far better than inflicting half of that damage twice. Not to mention that when it comes to Life Leech/Mana Leech, lower frequency + higher damage will actually result in higher leeching, and when it comes to mana management, you spend twice less mana - and after all that, you still deal more damage.
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
"

One more thing to add (directly adds to my post above!) - Marohi Erqi not only has highest one hit damage, but it also has an inbuilt support gem, Increased AoE. What that means is however many links you use on it, it works like it has one link more. Get a 6L Marohi Erqi, and you get to use GS+Added Fire+Faster Attacks+Concentrated Effect+Life Leech+Melee Physical Damage.
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
Would most likely blood magic gem groundslam at that point, and fit in 1 30% 2 40% auras.
Could probably do without the blood magic gem but hate having to bother with gathering mana leech gear
EU Gmt+1

Jag gillar fisk
Last edited by callmescootaloo on Mar 8, 2013, 7:10:58 AM
Is that your FINAL build or it might be subject of further changes?

EDIT: One more thing,I'm 55 atm should I head to the Templar skill tree and then take Inner Force or better head to the Duelist branch asap?
Last edited by JackLegno on Mar 8, 2013, 9:35:15 AM
"
JackLegno wrote:
Is that your FINAL build or it might be subject of further changes?

EDIT: One more thing,I'm 55 atm should I head to the Templar skill tree and then take Inner Force or better head to the Duelist branch asap?

still subject to changes:

i'm contemplating dropping iron reflexes, picking up discipline and freeing up 7 more points for health nodes...

personally going into the duelist tree is by far better, unless u already have the gems leveled up and ready to run 5-6 aura build, which most likely not, i think the duelist tree is by far better than the inner force build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info