THE LAWNMOWER IS BACK (UPDATED 10/31) FOR DOMINATION LEAGUE (ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT GS MARA BUILD)

"
IceLancerSR wrote:
i see one things that doesn't fit ?
in ur video u are running 6 end charges,but your build has none taken ,meaning only 4 should be viable

just pointing out

As i follow this post it seems to be common questions; answer is above mate.

I believe before Kaom's Heart endurance charges are a must for this build.
IGN: Zbyszka (warbands) or Bear_Hug (standard)
"
Anilogas wrote:

if you are running via mana / mana leech, you want to have a bit more than double available mana to how much ur groundslam costs, in case you miss all targets on your first attack. so ur gruondslam is 35.5 you want to have at least around 80-90 mana. This is why you need INCREASED AOE, gem on your groundslam (or at least the talent) because the problem in this game is desync, but with increased aoe, ur groundslam can hit near the whole screen.

Ah! Those AOE passives I haven't specced yet! I tried to fill out the broadest part of your build first - the next few levels will see some critical holes filled.

Thanks!
I see many if you have taken Inner Force passive. Does it have effect on wrath, anger and hatred? Or just on Grace Determination and haste? Is it worth all the points that requires?
IGN: TANte_bestie - Timezone: GMT +1
I liked the video m8 now just have to figure it all out tx.
Strength and Honor,
Phatboi
"
sultilan wrote:
I see many if you have taken Inner Force passive. Does it have effect on wrath, anger and hatred? Or just on Grace Determination and haste? Is it worth all the points that requires?

yes it has effect on wrath anger and hatred
"
Anilogas wrote:
"
sultilan wrote:

Really? In many posts it's stated that it won't affect dmg from auras but only defensive buffs :\
2Anilogas
why you sell 6L marohi and kaom heart?
"
sultilan wrote:
"
Anilogas wrote:
"
sultilan wrote:

Really? In many posts it's stated that it won't affect dmg from auras but only defensive buffs :\

It definitely does. I placed another passive point into that cluster last night (2nd 6%) and counted my anger dps change before and after to confirm it just for you (and me :)
Last edited by Gauhron on Mar 28, 2013, 6:21:32 AM
"
Gauhron wrote:

It definitely does. I placed another passive point into that cluster last night (2nd 6%) and counted my anger dps change before and after to confirm it just for you (and me :)

Thank you mate :)
A question:
what do you find more viable,as i see u using 2 gems
increased area of effect on one weapon and concentrated effect on second
but two those are total opposites.and it would also nullify your increased area from nodes?
thoughts on that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info