Too bad most of the beauty of PoE is wasted. Post your best shots.

This is all the beauty POE will ever need.

Too bad we'll never see it again.
"
NightProwler wrote:

+1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111!!!!!

EXACTLY what needs to come back to the GAEM!
Probably people will think those globes are mere wishful thinking.

Another world!

"
鬼殺し wrote:

I had no idea that death scene had become a meme but I guess it makes sense. Within Japan, there are far more iconic moments from HnK though.

We always loved how Zeed becomes *ridiculously* huge when he falls over. :)

That seems to be the connoisseur lament - why is that snip a meme when the series is so full of good things?

It is funny XD

Twinned Carcass(es) - spectacularly grotesque, and the writing on Doedre's hoverplatter caught my eye. Does anyone know what it says?

"
NightProwler wrote:

True, but not morally correct. We males must not be sexist uncouth players (filthy casual looks back longing for the PoE "good old days"... except desync... the worst plague of Wraeclast).

Edit: Ah yes, the strategically placed hair as this is F2P and is not x-rated arpg. But slavery is so outdated. Nice belly button... even genie wasn't allowed to show that to Major Nelson.  :)
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Jun 29, 2018, 10:38:40 AM
"
erdelyii wrote:
Spoiler

Twinned Carcass(es) - spectacularly grotesque, and the writing on Doedre's hoverplatter caught my eye. Does anyone know what it says?

Wow!... super nice in a grotesque sort of way. The GGG art dept. really works hard to make PoE look great. Now if we could just get some of this for QoP.
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

"
鬼殺し wrote:
Spoiler

Very sexy swords.. and the exile looks great too... nice hat.  :)

"
NightProwler wrote:

If only they would sell them as an MXT
I dont see any any key!
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
erdelyii wrote:
Spoiler

Wow!... super nice in a grotesque sort of way. The GGG art dept. really works hard to make PoE look great. Now if we could just get some of this for QoP.

Yes glad you like the screenies xD The one without the dish in view has faces in its torso.

What's QoP?

"
k1rage wrote:
"
NightProwler wrote:

If only they would sell them as an MXT

Hideout decorations!

"
NightProwler wrote:

on the contrary my friend, i looked up various overlay solutions, all of which were terrible, so just like the old saying, if you want a job done properly, you gotta do it yourself... so i wrote an application to detect when PoE is running, and at what state it is in (does not hook into the game whatsoever, all external, so don't ban me GGG) so unlike the other "solutions" out there, my program runs on startup, does not use any resources (aside from a couple kb of ram), it will only display the overlay when theres something to overlay, if you see streamers running overlays you will see it hangs around during zoning etc, mine hides overlay during these times, and it is pretty seamless :) i intend on updating the graphic at some point to further improve coverage of the existing globes and better quality gfx but the engine itself is awesome in it's current state :) i will be continuing development on it also

see it in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml7j5IWeGpg

and before you ask - this is not available for download but if enough interest is shown, i may contact GGG to check out the legalities behind selling this code for a small fee, then you have your MTX globe girls, but as things stand currently, it's wrote by me, for me :)
Last edited by Bugz000 on Jun 29, 2018, 3:13:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info