Too bad most of the beauty of PoE is wasted. Post your best shots.

I remember when ARPG players laughed @ POEs visuals compared to D3, but it has improved so much. Log into D3, max settings and now you'll laugh at how soft, old and cartoony it looks. Though the downside is you need a NASA PC to run POE full settings, mtx and certain mobs.
Last edited by poeGT on Apr 14, 2019, 2:30:46 PM
I wish I had a screen shot of it, but WAYYYY back in the day, in the River Crossings, there was a tree I noticed with an immobile human form emerging from its trunk. It was a beautifully-rendered yet subtle image, and so easy to miss. I have often wondered what other secrets I have passed by unnoticed. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
I wish I had a screen shot of it, but WAYYYY back in the day, in the River Crossings, there was a tree I noticed with an immobile human form emerging from its trunk. It was a beautifully-rendered yet subtle image, and so easy to miss. I have often wondered what other secrets I have passed by unnoticed. ='[.]'=

Assuming you're not talking about Lorrata and you mean the same tree I saw a few times, it should still be around - so you still have a chance to capture it ;) (I think I saw one in Southern Forest before 3.0)
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
"
Iangyratu wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:

Assuming you're not talking about Lorrata and you mean the same tree I saw a few times, it should still be around - so you still have a chance to capture it ;) (I think I saw one in Southern Forest before 3.0)

Well, some elements appear to be reasonably uncommon even if you don't simply fail to notice them (I saw my first dead baby on the Twilight Strand in a very long time just a day ago). So it seems likely that this particular tree is still out there, assuming the asset didn't somehow fall out of date technically. Glad to hear there's hope of seeing it again! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
(I saw my first dead baby on the Twilight Strand in a very long time just a day ago).

What... the legendary babies are still around?! thought they were removed? I have NEVER seen one. If you or someone else stumble upon one, please take a screenshot!
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
"

It depends which class you're playing.

I beg your pardon? I don't understand. =0[.]o=
Just enable camera rotation. At least in HO or hubs, not actual combat areas.
"
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"

It depends which class you're playing.

I beg your pardon? I don't understand. =0[.]o=

Try looking around while playing different classes.

Normally the twigs will just align into a large face that looks rather unhappy, unless you're a pathfinder, then you get Koam. <3

I'm honestly not sure how many little eggs like this there are.

Also: Thank you for posting that link to the razor footprints, many moons ago.

Whoah! I knew PoE had some deep stuff, but that's pretty amazing!

And regarding the Razer footprints all those years back, my personal motto is:

"The enjoyment of any good thing is only enhanced by sharing it with others."

So you're very welcome! =^[.]^=
Wow! That looks like it was a fierce battle. What Delve depth was that?
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info