[3.7 BUFFED] Phys Spec Throw Gladiator [SHAPER DOWN!] Uber Lab, Guardians, FUN, FAST & CHEAP!

"
Substerino wrote:
I can barely do a tier 7 map with this build. I don't get it...

Are you dying, or just not dealing enough damage?

If it's lack of damage:
Your gems are all pretty low level, your Spec Throw is only level 12. You still have ~11 more damage nodes to grab (right side sword nodes + nodes near Ranger). You have no flat phys on your rings, and you don't need to use Impresence if you're not using Vulnerability+Blasphemy. You can also drop one of your life flasks for a Sulphur Flask if you want a small bit more damage.

If it's dying:

You're waaaaaay below res capped. You have NEGATIVE resistance even with full endurance charges so you're taking a TON of extra damage from mobs. Drop Starkonja (that enchant on it is useless anyways), grab a rare helmet with life and resistances. Drop your gloves for now and get ones with life and 2 resistances. Both your rings are pretty bad, look for upgrades. Look for an amulet with life, resistance, and flat phys. If you have enough respec points (10) you can spec out of Gratuitous Violence for now and spec in to Versatile Combatant for more survivability.

Also, you're only level 73... I'm guessing you're new since you didn't know you need your resistances capped so you can honestly just farm Blood Aqueducts/Reliquary/T1/2/3 maps for now until you get your gear fixed and stop dying and grab some more damage nodes.

Make these changes and let me know how the build feels.
"
Goddog_ wrote:
"
Substerino wrote:
I can barely do a tier 7 map with this build. I don't get it...

Are you dying, or just not dealing enough damage?

If it's lack of damage:
Your gems are all pretty low level, your Spec Throw is only level 12. You still have ~11 more damage nodes to grab (right side sword nodes + nodes near Ranger). You have no flat phys on your rings, and you don't need to use Impresence if you're not using Vulnerability+Blasphemy. You can also drop one of your life flasks for a Sulphur Flask if you want a small bit more damage.

If it's dying:

You're waaaaaay below res capped. You have NEGATIVE resistance even with full endurance charges so you're taking a TON of extra damage from mobs. Drop Starkonja (that enchant on it is useless anyways), grab a rare helmet with life and resistances. Drop your gloves for now and get ones with life and 2 resistances. Both your rings are pretty bad, look for upgrades. Look for an amulet with life, resistance, and flat phys. If you have enough respec points (10) you can spec out of Gratuitous Violence for now and spec in to Versatile Combatant for more survivability.

Also, you're only level 73... I'm guessing you're new since you didn't know you need your resistances capped so you can honestly just farm Blood Aqueducts/Reliquary/T1/2/3 maps for now until you get your gear fixed and stop dying and grab some more damage nodes.

Make these changes and let me know how the build feels.

Ok! thanks alot man, appreciate the help and quick answer :). Will try it
I did all these changes. I am suriving WAY more but my attack speed is really slow compared to earlier though -.-
Are you keeping Blood Rage and your Frenzy charges up? Standing near Ancestral Protector also ups your %AS a lot.

Edit: You're still under res cap btw. Resistance cap>Life>damage stats
Last edited by Goddog_ on Jul 24, 2018, 11:39:10 AM
"
Goddog_ wrote:
Are you keeping Blood Rage and your Frenzy charges up? Standing near Ancestral Protector also ups your %AS a lot.

I went and got res cap, now I'm fucking CRAZY dude. Damn this is a badass and fun build!
"
Substerino wrote:
"
Goddog_ wrote:

I went and got res cap, now I'm fucking CRAZY dude. Damn this is a badass and fun build!

Awesome man!
thanks for the build
I'm thinking of starting this build for flashback,but I have a few questions.

What do you think is better for leveling st or sunder?

How does it handle t15-t16 incursion? Because the mobs are quite tankier and a lot of builds have problems with them.

Is the clear without grelwood shank's acceptable or just terrible?
Fun looking build, thinking of running this in Delve, how do you think it will do?
"
SlaughterET4 wrote:
I'm thinking of starting this build for flashback,but I have a few questions.
What do you think is better for leveling st or sunder?
How does it handle t15-t16 incursion? Because the mobs are quite tankier and a lot of builds have problems with them.
Is the clear without grelwood shank's acceptable or just terrible?

Sorry, missed this message. I leveled as ST and it felt fine to me, but Sunder is usually king for leveling. Not sure about t15-16 Incursions, didn't play much in Incursion and didn't play ST. My only advice we be to keep the Incursion bosses pinned up near walls to cut down on ramp up/travel time for damage and to get the benefits of Point Blank. Clear without Grelwoods is OK, but Grelwoods feel really good.

"
Lovecraftuk wrote:
Fun looking build, thinking of running this in Delve, how do you think it will do?

I think this is the build I'll play for Delve. I think it should be good because you can throw some ST then run along the cart while they travel back to you and hit the mobs multiple times.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info