[3.7 BUFFED] Phys Spec Throw Gladiator [SHAPER DOWN!] Uber Lab, Guardians, FUN, FAST & CHEAP!

Am i missing something but grelwood shanks allready have point blank ? so no need tohave on the tree ?

Also hematophagy wheel is not on the skill tree listed ?

thanks for the build !!!
"
Rogueweapon wrote:
Am i missing something but grelwood shanks allready have point blank ? so no need tohave on the tree ?

Also hematophagy wheel is not on the skill tree listed ?

thanks for the build !!!

Yes you're right, you don't need to spec into Point Blank once you have Grelwood Shanks. Hematophagy is in the bottom left of the tree at the very bottom of the Duelist area.

Sorry, I've corrected the Act 10 skill tree to fix these parts.
Any changes with the new patch notes?
"
ckp2906 wrote:
I dont think much will change,but lets see the new tree ;)
"
ckp2906 wrote:

"
Desperation wrote:
"
ckp2906 wrote:
I dont think much will change,but lets see the new tree ;)

Well... the tree can definitely remain the same, no nerfs to the current setup so we're good.

But, depending on how good Herald of Purity is, we may consider reserving some life to run it or even dropping Blood Magic completely :O ... We'll have to see!
I love the idea of a semi-ranged max block character. This build looks awesome! Definitely going to try this during Delve, and in the mean time, going to build one on Standard lol.

I actually play Standard the majority of the time, only playing leagues that have rewards I want (Hello Delve Portal!!!) Any thoughts on making this without Blood Magic and with an aura or two + curse?

This is by far the coolest bleed build I've seen btw. Great job!
"
JLawL wrote:
I love the idea of a semi-ranged max block character. This build looks awesome! Definitely going to try this during Delve, and in the mean time, going to build one on Standard lol.
I actually play Standard the majority of the time, only playing leagues that have rewards I want (Hello Delve Portal!!!) Any thoughts on making this without Blood Magic and with an aura or two + curse?
This is by far the coolest bleed build I've seen btw. Great job!

Thanks for the kind words! You can definitely try doing this build as non-BM, you'll just lose a good chunk of life and need to manage your mana some way. Lioneye's Vision gives us 0.4% mana leech so that's nice and may be enough to sustain our mana while fighting. You can definitely run auras, but Haste is the only damage aura that works with Brutality, and it really doesn't add a ton of DPS. But, it's still to be determined how much damage Herald of Purity is going to grant and it may be a very good choice for this build going forward and we may end up dropping Blood Magic.

If you're running auras/curses just drop the counter-attack 3 link. IMO it's easier to run a curse as part of CwDT or a glove corruption or something, but that's up to you.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2201550 There is our gem ;)Adds good phys dmg,but is it worth dropping BM is the question. :)
"
Desperation wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2201550 There is our gem ;)Adds good phys dmg,but is it worth dropping BM is the question. :)

Until PoB is updated with the gem we can sim it easily by adding another jewel socket and making an Abyss Jewel with 25-37 phys damage to attacks.

Initial sims looks like about ~21k dps increase (per hit, with Slower Proj). If we are able to get our slower proj to hit 5 times (perfect positioning & decel enchant, no Vulnerability), that's potentially 100k DPS increase TOTAL @ level 95:
Spoiler
(180k DPS x 5 hits = 900k DPS. with Herald of Purity = 201k DPS x 5 hits = ~1mil dps)
I'm not sure that's worth dropping BM for based on the stats alone, but it's still to be determined how good the Sentinels of Purity spawned from the Herald are. If they're DPS machines then it could possibly be worth it. If we drop BM and use HoP and Haste, that ends up being about another 10k dps per hit so about 150k more DPS on bosses total.

Then if we use HoP+Haste+Vulnerability (level 5), that's about an a 400K DPS increase, (+80k dps ea hit) and uhhh that's a pretty big boost. I might draw up an alternative tree for people using HoP and mana instead. The main changes will be dropping BM and grabbing a couple big Intelligence nodes to keep up with the stat reqs for HoP.

EDIT:Calcs were wrong, didn't have Shaper/Guardian set in PoB... it'd only be about a 40k ea, 200k total DPS increase with HoP+Haste+Vulnerability on an endgame boss. And about half of that would come from HoP itself. Not sure it's worth it.
Last edited by Goddog_ on Aug 30, 2018, 10:49:00 AM
So whos playn this build,toughts with new gems?Hows with bloodmagic(im using it),and without it? :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info