[3.7 BUFFED] Phys Spec Throw Gladiator [SHAPER DOWN!] Uber Lab, Guardians, FUN, FAST & CHEAP!

Enjoying the build so far. Currently lvl 89.
Working on the 6 link of the lionseye vision.

Vaal spectral throw works amazing with the helmet enchant reduced deceleration!
Hope to reach high map tiers soon. So far tier 12-13.
do you mind taking a look over my setup and see where I need to improve next? (Other than the 6link obviously) I was able to do uber lab but it wasn't as smooth as I'd hoped. Just curious if I'm missing something. Also I noticed your character has a different skill setup than the one posted, what are your thoughts on that path instead? (instead of going northeast after resolute technique, you went west after bravery)

Last edited by Heathh on Jun 23, 2018, 5:32:21 PM
"
Heathh wrote:
do you mind taking a look over my setup and see where I need to improve next? (Other than the 6link obviously) I was able to do uber lab but it wasn't as smooth as I'd hoped. Just curious if I'm missing something. Also I noticed your character has a different skill setup than the one posted, what are your thoughts on that path instead? (instead of going northeast after resolute technique, you went west after bravery)

6l, steel rings, corrupted weapons with some good outcomes, then corrupted 6l, thats alrdy a lot you can do, and you can do more ^^
You have 20q gems?
Last edited by Piotruuu on Jun 24, 2018, 10:15:28 AM
Been playign this build in incursion, just lvl 79 now but why not use one grelwood and one beltimber blade? Seems to work great for me and you get the benefit of farshot. Anyways, thanks for the build it's a lot of fun.
"
AlexF wrote:
Been playign this build in incursion, just lvl 79 now but why not use one grelwood and one beltimber blade? Seems to work great for me and you get the benefit of farshot. Anyways, thanks for the build it's a lot of fun.

Uohh I will buy a cheap beltimber and give it a try.
I will try to see how far shot works with the deceleration helmet enchantment specially doing the vaal spectral throw.
"
AlexF wrote:

I found this combo a bit better for my play style since I use Whirling Blades instead of Leap Slam. During incursions I swap to Slower Projectiles and use my movement skill to instantly get 2 extra projectile for clear and boss kill. Been working out great.
"
Phanatchon wrote:
"
AlexF wrote:

I found this combo a bit better for my play style since I use Whirling Blades instead of Leap Slam. During incursions I swap to Slower Projectiles and use my movement skill to instantly get 2 extra projectile for clear and boss kill. Been working out great.

Just was about to say that. In incursions works great with Slow Proj. But I prefer the tankiness of using two grelwood for general maping.
Last edited by imoix on Jun 25, 2018, 6:42:12 PM
"
imoix wrote:
"
Phanatchon wrote:
"
AlexF wrote:

Just what about to say that. In incursions works great with Slow Proj. But I prefer the tankiness of using two grelwood for general maping.

Been messing around with 2 Beltimber Blade and replace GMP with Faster Projectiles and so far the clear speed is amazing. I also picked up Point Blank since I lose it from Grelwood.

Hi, first thanks for this nice build, the first one i really enjoyed and pushed a lot (and sorry for my bad english i'm french :) 24 challenges done (my goal :) ).
I made some changements of your build but globally the passive tree is the same. I pushed this build to t15 (didn't try guardians but i think it's largely doable), it can clear full incursion on rare t15 easily and tank a lot of things. I reach 100k tooltip once buffed with onslaught and frenzy charges (it's slighty more with Maim effect and vulnerability curse).
But i'm here to suggest some upgrades or cheaper changements.

First, i played with elder gloves which gives me 7 links and cost me something like 100 chaos (you can find one 6 links for 10 chaos) which is a really cheapear than Lioneye. Moreover, even if you have 7k life it's allow you to wear a belly of the beast or a kaom heart. So i don't think it's better than 6 link Lioneye but it's more cheaper.

Second, i play with vulnerability curse and it hurts a lot but you need a lot of intelligence and your gear need be okay with that.

Third, i made a big investment in flask : i bought a Dying Sun for the 2 more projectiles. This way i don't need to switch gems.

Finally, even if i'm really lucky for self double corruption on my weapons i think beltimber is a very very good second hand. In fact, even if you lose 80% armor you gain Far Shot which grants you more projectile speed and a lot of incoming damage (Far Shot synergies well with Spectral Throw : https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Far_Shot).

I think kaom's root is not a good idea because you lose the blind effect of ascendary (with Unwavering Stance) and a lot of movement speed, but it's a good way to gain a lot of life.

(don't pay attention to my ascendaries choices i tried something by dropping VC for Outmatch and Outlast and take a Reckless Defense and coruppted amulet :-) but it was not my best idea )
Wow Congrats!! Let us know if you make Guardians and Shaper! ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info