Please!! Armours that fit female characters!! :)

"
ciel289 wrote:
i wouldnt mind some more female looking mtx,but they should still cover the whole body and be more leather/robe like.
the plate armor like mtx should stay the way mtx are right now.

*edit: robes are fine as "armor" since we got es as well,es seems like a "magic"enchant one the item that is offering the protection not the material itself.

Yea I don't mind tight leather and stuff but bathing suits and thongs err no.
Nothing wrong with adding a few microtransactions that suit Witch/Ranger characters a bit better.. you don't have to be a girl to want your female characters look.. female.
I think it's a more legitimate suggestion than people think.
I'm pretty sure that would have been rolled out eventually, but may be sooner now.
Definitely no tacky Sims-esque bikinis and stuff. Just google a medieval movie/series and craft a similar female armour piece. Simples. Would be cool for a ranger to look like a ranger rather than heavily armoured knight.
Last edited by WithLoveEarL on Apr 23, 2018, 10:43:29 AM
"
So I'm pretty new to PoE, Bestiary is my first ever league. I'm also a girl.
This isn't the biggest deal ever, but I've noticed that there are like nooo girly armour options on here. I mean I know realistically, girls would wear the same armour as guys if it's just about protecting yourself... But especially with microtransactions, they're skins that are supposed to look GOOD XD and I'm not asking for skin showing or anything, but the fit is just wrong on girls XD, it makes them look manly!!

It's weird because female NPC's are pretty okay, but no armour like that is available for actual players.

Have you guys noticed this too? XD am I just crazy? I know it's a totally insignificant part of the game, but I would love to have microtransactions that make the female characters look cool and not just the dudes.

Omg this made me laugh so hard XD
Yeah sorcerers wear robes so it works XD
Now I have this image of a templar wearing nothing but a bathrobe and Gandolf hat.
"
Zalhan2 wrote:

Yea I don't mind tight leather and stuff but bathing suits and thongs err no.

+1

I want armors that have some form , a mix between leather and some accenting armor areas could be great.

I do not like armors that appear like blocks with some spikes, nor do i like armors that do not cover the neckline well - though this is only a big issue with templar and his ostrich neckline.

something can be girly , without being showy.
"
WithLoveEarL wrote:
Nothing wrong with adding a few microtransactions that suit Witch/Ranger characters a bit better.. you don't have to be a girl to want your female characters look.. female.
I think it's a more legitimate suggestion than people think.
I'm pretty sure that would have been rolled out eventually, but may be sooner now.
Definitely no tacky Sims-esque bikinis and stuff. Just google a medieval movie/series and craft a similar female armour piece. Simples. Would be cool for a ranger to look like a ranger rather than heavily armoured knight.

This would honestly be so super. I mean it would be amazing even just to use the normal guy armours and make them a little skinnier, but I agree that in the end, medieval girl and guy armour just has a little bit of a different design, and maybe PoE has only been considering the guy design.

I know on other games, the same armour can have completely different looks on male/ female characters. Like this:

they just changed the design a little bit to compliment the girl figure more. It looks good on both characters! I know this would be TONS of work for PoE though because that's making 2 arts for every armour instead of 1.

But even something like this:???

the armour is basically the same, the shape is just different so it compliments both characters.
On PoE both genders would look like the dude one XD or the difference will be negligible.
I mean, how hard could this be?

Or this?

Or just take inspiration from the way Windranger looks in Dota 2.
Last edited by WithLoveEarL on Apr 23, 2018, 11:31:47 AM
"
WithLoveEarL wrote:

Or just take inspiration from the way Windranger looks in Dota 2.

Exactly! Those are both so gorgeous T _ T I would be so happy to spend money on armour that complimented my characters like that! It just helps you get into the role when your character has an outfit that looks good on them!

and I mean...

MOST of the female NPCs have armour that really compliments them. It just seems like the same effort wasn't put into female armour that's wearable.
"
"
WithLoveEarL wrote:

MOST of the female NPCs have armour that really compliments them. It just seems like the same effort wasn't put into female armour that's wearable.

Dressing up a NPC, thats coming with 1 or 2 idle animations and standing still in town isnt even close the amount of work you have to put into those MTXs, if they are supposed with all animations in the game.
Most work will be polishing to avoid clipping issues with existing pieces (means ordinary items with and without 3D arts as well as other MTXs).
Accounting the fact, that GGGs engine is like 10 years old, it might actually be a nightmare to get the work done.

I love it how you guys seem to think it would be good enough to post some artworks ^^
Like GGG never saw a female wearing a cool armor and now they are like "Oh shit, this is how its supposed to look! Finally we can get it done" xD

Give them at least the benefit of the doubt:
If it was so damn easy to implement female armors and GGG could make a decent amount of money of that, it would already exist in the game.
Since it doesnt, its safe to assume its nowhere near as easy as you guys think it is.

Cheers
"
Orbaal wrote:
"
"
WithLoveEarL wrote:

Dressing up a NPC, thats coming with 1 or 2 idle animations and standing still in town isnt even close the amount of work you have to put into those MTXs, if they are supposed with all animations in the game.
Most work will be polishing to avoid clipping issues with existing pieces (means ordinary items with and without 3D arts as well as other MTXs).
Accounting the fact, that GGGs engine is like 10 years old, it might actually be a nightmare to get the work done.

I love it how you guys seem to think it would be good enough to post some artworks ^^
Like GGG never saw a female wearing a cool armor and now they are like "Oh shit, this is how its supposed to look! Finally we can get it done" xD

Give them at least the benefit of the doubt:
If it was so damn easy to implement female armors and GGG could make a decent amount of money of that, it would already exist in the game.
Since it doesnt, its safe to assume its nowhere near as easy as you guys think it is.

Cheers

its still right to ask for it though

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info