Feeling meh.. about Poe..

"
"
Heli0nix wrote:
Best of luck and see you in 3.3 ! :^)

no u wont..

wargaming made their game as well from good to garbage.

That account is deleted now there.

Poe will follow it.

Dude, sell your account in tanks (if you aren’t a tomato). When the economy went to pure trash tier, (marked by jap heavies in my mind) I quit and sold my account for 6 Hundo. Do yourself a favor.
"
Arrowneous wrote:

But all bs aside, because GGG has made PoE as a huge wide open sand box arpg they have the impossible task to balance changes every 3 months. Physically impossible!. And when GGG nerfs an op skill/class from the previous league they usually buff an underused skill/class to get more of us to play it. That's the main reason I'm still here from closed beta. All the desync, rubber-banding, lags, lame one-shot mechanics, frame rate crashes, etc. should/would have had me throwing in the PoE towel long ago and I'd have moved on. But this arpg beats out all other arpgs in the number of unique builds possible. Sure many combinations are shit but GGG will look at the stats of quantity of different builds each league and which combos are over-powered and one-shotting the top endgame bosses with top gear and use their nerf hammer. But then they will buff the non-used ones (but I never expect all of the unused skills to get a buff). That's where PoE shines brightest. We just have to ignore the trolls when we see them (which isn't always readily apparent).

The point you've failed to realize is they aren't just nerfing grossly overpowered builds though. They are nerfing specific builds with the intent of diminishing their popularity, while leaving others almost entirely unscathed. They're not stupid. This is intentional. "Play what we think you should play, not what you want to play." Does that ring a bell? This is where the analogy comes into play between Diablo 3 and Path of Exile.

The severity of said nerfs are never a light touch or a slight alteration, but instead a very dramatic, over the top change. I told my buddy (who has since quit) a few years ago that their nerfs seemed like a scalpel could've been used, but instead they whipped out a chainsaw. I then started to realize that it wasn't a coincidence. Personally, when I feel as if I'm being manipulated into playing a subset of builds because it's painfully apparent that they are obviously superior, I get annoyed. The alternative is to play with a handicap in a game where clear speed is everything.

I feel that the alternative would be to dramatically change and re-balance all of the skills and really shake things up, not just shift the meta around. I think that it would be a little painful for some people at first, but the overall health of the game would be improved on and the game would feel a lot more fresh, rather than simply spewing out sub par content such as this current league.

I'm on an indefinite hiatus myself until I see something drastic and making some slight alterations ascendancy skills isn't enough.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
Why do you have to make a thread about leaving a videogame?

and it makes even less sense when you don't leave :D

There is nothing original about your rant either. Game plays as it has always done but with more content and options.
"
You know what, i WISH this was a troll rant. Sadly it is not. It is the CURRENT state of Poe.

The CURRENT state of PoE, eh?

"
This game is dead. I regret even installing it again. Also its casual trash now. Poe has gone to the retarded road of nerfing all, cuz some nolifers said so.. The developers has long lost touch with reality.. Alot of folks quit, because of such idiotisms performed by GGG. The game itself is near dead.. And they continue to follow the JAY WILSON-S footsteps. Why should we support it anymore.. Its just another diablo3 clone now.. Try harder GGG. With the scam.. Uninstalled already.. In the last year i am noticing ,that path of exile is more and more becoming copy of diablo 3. You GGG have killed the game for me and my friends , which we loved. You made the game casual and diablo 3 alike. Now poe needs to die as a project, so a better game arises. I am truly sorry to say what i said. But that is the truth. Because the game is near dead. GGG has turned poe into diablo 3.5

Recognize some of these sentiments?

That's you, in 2016.

Surely there's a point where you realize that you need to find something to do with your life rather than having a years-long abusive relationship with a game that you apparently hate but cannot stop playing?

Go outside.
OP has officially become a meme. Nice achievement.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I can relate to Op somewhat in regards to destroying fun. Altho he exaggerated a bit the general theme is there

Fun gets destroyed.

Examples :

- Cooldowns on CoC
- spark multiple nerfs
- ES nerfs
- Grandspectrum nerfs
- Multiplier nerfs
- Poison nerfs
- No more races with alt arts

- Fun gets destroyed by GGG attitude like for instance that recent starter pack that is slap to the face to new players because of old players know that offer they present to new players is borderline disrespectful

- Fun gets destroyed by constant flood of RMT spam on 820 channels when often is required to use for ppl that chase higher count of challanges. You are forced to watch this spam.

- Fun gets destroyed by puttin more and more pressure on a player with each and coming league. We have more shit we must do and the time we have for it is the same. Its getting more tedious and as a result the fun is destroyed

- GGG is clueless that gameplay other than adding labirynth 2 years ago remained the same. Same boring and tedious map design now enhance by crappy shaper/elder influence. Fun > Destroyed.

- Fun gets destroyed by GGG not enahcing guild experience and group gameplay that is actualy fun. Guilds are ghosttowns now increasing the pressure to look for other games aswell.

And the list goes and on and on and on

You all can deny if that makes u feel better. Peace
IGN : Sir_Big
Most people would rather kill themselves, than to agree ,that they are wrong.

The pink glasses fanboys are 120% in that target.

They will wake up, ONLY if GGG announces the closing of all servers..
It's crazy how OP has learned nothing at all about this game in 5 YEARS
Reality is an illusion, Exile.
"
Most people would rather kill themselves, than to agree ,that they are wrong.

The pink glasses fanboys are 120% in that target.

They will wake up, ONLY if GGG announces the closing of all servers..

What GGG shoud make to retrn the fun in the game?
The Holy Bible
I kinda agree with this, honestly, in the sense that we are severely pigeon-holed for high end content to only a handful of "optimal" skills. Do you guys see anyone beating uber elder with say....elemental hit? How about Glacial Hammer? Spectral Throw? Infernal Blow? Burning Arrow? Lightning Arrow? How about fire trap? Flame Totem? I think you're getting the picture...

Come on guys, the game isn't "omg the sky is falling" but at the same time there DO need to be some significant changes and GGG would do well to recall that people play ARPG's to get gear and kill monsters faster and faster... I'm not saying to lootsplode and give you all tier 1 rares on hour 4 but there needs to be a balance between "lol I've never identified a Kaom's Heart" and "that's my 5th mirror this hour!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info