Feeling meh.. about Poe..

"
I kinda agree with this, honestly, in the sense that we are severely pigeon-holed for high end content to only a handful of "optimal" skills. Do you guys see anyone beating uber elder with say....elemental hit? How about Glacial Hammer? Spectral Throw? Infernal Blow? Burning Arrow? Lightning Arrow? How about fire trap? Flame Totem? I think you're getting the picture...

Come on guys, the game isn't "omg the sky is falling" but at the same time there DO need to be some significant changes and GGG would do well to recall that people play ARPG's to get gear and kill monsters faster and faster... I'm not saying to lootsplode and give you all tier 1 rares on hour 4 but there needs to be a balance between "lol I've never identified a Kaom's Heart" and "that's my 5th mirror this hour!"

Many of the jews in the nazi camps didn't believed ,that they will die, even when their roommates were getting gassed.

It's the human nature. Only people with perspective can see the steep downhill Poe has ran into..
"
"
I kinda agree with this, honestly, in the sense that we are severely pigeon-holed for high end content to only a handful of "optimal" skills. Do you guys see anyone beating uber elder with say....elemental hit? How about Glacial Hammer? Spectral Throw? Infernal Blow? Burning Arrow? Lightning Arrow? How about fire trap? Flame Totem? I think you're getting the picture...

Come on guys, the game isn't "omg the sky is falling" but at the same time there DO need to be some significant changes and GGG would do well to recall that people play ARPG's to get gear and kill monsters faster and faster... I'm not saying to lootsplode and give you all tier 1 rares on hour 4 but there needs to be a balance between "lol I've never identified a Kaom's Heart" and "that's my 5th mirror this hour!"

Many of the jews in the nazi camps didn't believed ,that they will die, even when their roommates were getting gassed.

It's the human nature. Only people with perspective can see the steep downhill Poe has ran into..

You're not wrong, sadly. I have hopes that they can do something to try and turn it around, but the fact we keep "nerfing" skills into utter uselessness instead of bringing EVERY SKILL UP TO PAR (READ AS: USEABLE IN ANY ENCOUNTER) is the huge problem and the 800 pound gorilla in the room nobody wants to discuss.
"
Most people would rather kill themselves, than to agree ,that they are wrong.

The pink glasses fanboys are 120% in that target.

They will wake up, ONLY if GGG announces the closing of all servers..

Keep saying this everyday (which judging by your post history over the last couple of years, you kind of have), eventually you'll be right...probably. The MUD I played back in the 90's is still up and working so hard to say for certain.

You heard it here, first...though not really first since this is like his 100th post on the matter...first(ish)?.
Last edited by Nubatron on Apr 19, 2018, 2:08:16 PM
The numbers or players have gone and up and up every league, making your argument for dying game irrelevant.

GGG has said numerous times that not every skill is supposed to clear all end-game content - so please refrain from begging every skill to be useful.

There is still literally infinite amount of builds you can play, and a big part of it can clear all content - what you don't want to do is grind for gear though, and that's why you are whining. And pretending that you are not exaggerating things is just beyond ridiculous.

Even if you play this game 8 hours a day every day, there's still going to be things you can do - casing point: Mathil.

And every league has seen major changes within the game itself and meta since like 6 years ago now, so stop whining about developers shitting on your builds - nobody actually cares.

I hate this league, but looking forward to 3.3, coz POE is awesome.

CHEERS everyone!
Reality is an illusion, Exile.
"
MBQ wrote:
The numbers or players have gone and up and up every league, making your argument for dying game irrelevant.

GGG has said numerous times that not every skill is supposed to clear all end-game content - so please refrain from begging every skill to be useful.

There is still literally infinite amount of builds you can play, and a big part of it can clear all content - what you don't want to do is grind for gear though, and that's why you are whining. And pretending that you are not exaggerating things is just beyond ridiculous.

Even if you play this game 8 hours a day every day, there's still going to be things you can do - casing point: Mathil.

And every league has seen major changes within the game itself and meta since like 6 years ago now, so stop whining about developers shitting on your builds - nobody actually cares.

I hate this league, but looking forward to 3.3, coz POE is awesome.

CHEERS everyone!

I'd like to have some specific documentation that GGG has said that they intend skills to be purposely useless.
I'm having more fun than ever, tbh.
"

I'd like to have some specific documentation that GGG has said that they intend skills to be purposely useless.

I've never seen a dev use the term "useless" but I have seen them describe lower level requirement skills as purposefully weak so they serve as a "stepping stone" to more powerful higher level requirement skills.

No, I will not google a link for you.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info