Feeling meh.. about Poe..

"
Nubatron wrote:
Ever wonder if these posts are in the hopes that someone will come out and say:

"Please don't go. We care about you and your opinions matter to us. Your endless insight and wisdom of the game is invaluable to this community and game, so If there is anything we can do to change your mind, PLEASE tell us so we can make it all better for our #1 favorite player ever."

I might start copy pasta-ing this for rage quit threads.
"
ladish wrote:
"
Nubatron wrote:

"Please don't go. We care about you and your opinions matter to us. Your endless insight and wisdom of the game is invaluable to this community and game, so If there is anything we can do to change your mind, PLEASE tell us so we can make it all better for our #1 favorite player ever."

No doubt you will do it with the compassion and sincerity that the statement deserves.
Bye. Enjoy your life.
"
Nubatron wrote:
"
ladish wrote:
"
Nubatron wrote:

"Please don't go. We care about you and your opinions matter to us. Your endless insight and wisdom of the game is invaluable to this community and game, so If there is anythinig we can do to change your mind, PLEASE tell us so we can make it all better for our #1 favorite player ever."

No doubt you will do it with the compassion and sincerity that the statement deserves.

Actually I was thinking it would be a good set up for a "HAHA only joking loser!" Post if they are moved to respond.
Bookmarked so I can bump this thread when you inevitably have at least 10+ challenges in 3.3.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"

Every content gets nerfed..
Every fun gets destroyed
Every usable unique gets replaced..

I just hope elder rings don't get nerfed next or i guess i'll have to leave with you. Nerfing density, zana breach, increasing beyond mod cost, nerf sextant blocking, nerf IIQ, nerf drops, nerf div cards, nerf target farming items/orbs, nerf map drops... It's like there is less and less reason to keep playing the more they cut the content. Don't bother with the people that defend GGG no-matter-what. Lots of people feel like you. They are killing the magic indeed.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
3/10

Not enough ellipsis.
"
Nubatron wrote:

No, I never wonder that. I always think that they want GGG to see how unhappy they are with the game, publicly, and nothing more. The people that try to rub salt in the wounds, joke about seeing him next league, etc, are probably the last thing this dude cares about.

I certainly don't blame him for hating how the game has degraded, and can sympathize with the way he feels.
Can I have your best gear?
oh, they'll be back.
I have an Alien pet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info