[3.3] The Grave Digger - Volatile Dead Auto-Miner / All Bosses, All Map Mods

Thanks in advance i'll keep the Path of Building.

i did some noob testing and seems immortal call is not needed to trigger Arakaali, the bloodrage recasting is enought.
Thanks for the awesome build. It's easily one of the most satisfying and highest damage builds I've ever played. With the build, I was able to finish my first Uber Elder kill! I don't have a Zerphi's flask and I did the kill before you mentioned to switch to the Arakaali. I just put in Purity of Ice and ran a Sapphire flask instead of a Hybrid flask as I was running around too much to run out of mana.

My gear could definitely be a lot better, would love to have a 21 Volatile Dead and Anger, but the build is already great. I'm excited to try the Arakaali setup and have Arctic Armour running. One thing about Arctic Armour, if you put it in the gloves and you're running Kalisa's, it will end up reserving 58% of your mana because of the Faster Casting built into it. I ended up swapping my boots setup into the gloves, that way Arctic Armour is only reserving 35% with Essence Worm.
Have you considered going MoM with all the mana nodes behind it? Saboteur Ascendancy gives you really nice mana regens (something like 5-6% roughly) + f.e. going Lavianga Spirit on top of that? Sounds like good defensive option for us people who can't afford/haven't found Zerphi's yet.
"
Asunaki_Tabi wrote:
i did some noob testing and seems immortal call is not needed to trigger Arakaali, the bloodrage recasting is enought.

If that's the case, we can keep Blade Vortex and have the best of both worlds. I'll give it a shot.

Edit: Can't seem to replicate this, even casting Blood Rage manually. Are you sure Arakaali is activating?

Edit Edit: I'm retarded. It works. More guide changes incoming.

"
fusebot wrote:
Thanks for the awesome build. It's easily one of the most satisfying and highest damage builds I've ever played. With the build, I was able to finish my first Uber Elder kill!

Nice! I think you'll find it's even easier once you have Arakaali. VD makes the fight pretty easy when all you have to worry about is strafing Shaper. Thanks for the heads-up on the AA placement issue—spaced out there.

"
szulerecki wrote:
Have you considered going MoM with all the mana nodes behind it? Saboteur Ascendancy gives you really nice mana regens (something like 5-6% roughly) + f.e. going Lavianga Spirit on top of that? Sounds like good defensive option for us people who can't afford/haven't found Zerphi's yet.

You could maybe manage MoM if not using Fevered Mind / Zerphi, but the build is stretched for points as-is. Unless I'm missing something, there's no mana regen through Saboteur and Lavianga will disable Scold's.

I think you'll find the non-Zerphi version to be plenty resilient given Arakaali and Blood of the Karui.
Last edited by kechari on Apr 20, 2018, 12:14:55 PM
I was thinking of respecing to this since I just bricked my Kaom's and this seems more appealing than what I'm currently doing. Would you recommend Farrul's? Like would you say using it is worth the amount of chromes I'd probably have to put into it, or am I generally better off just trying to make/buy a shaped chest?
"
JanCarlo wrote:
I was thinking of respecing to this since I just bricked my Kaom's and this seems more appealing than what I'm currently doing. Would you recommend Farrul's? Like would you say using it is worth the amount of chromes I'd probably have to put into it, or am I generally better off just trying to make/buy a shaped chest?

I'm keen on the automated charge generation of Farrul's, but is it altogether worth the hassle and expense? Probably not. If you do try to 5 off a Farrul's, don't use chromes—jews and Vorici is the way to go. Edit: I should mention that Farrul's can also eat Scold's procs during Cat's Stealth. Bit obnoxious.

A well-rolled Loreweave seems like it could be legit, too.
Last edited by kechari on Apr 20, 2018, 1:13:12 PM
Using Zephri's last breath .

How does RF works in this build it just degens my hp and does nothing really

What am i missing?
"
Using Zephri's last breath .

How does RF works in this build it just degens my hp and does nothing really

What am i missing?

RF is just for bursting bosses really. You won't need it outside of really tanky or otherwise dangerous guardians.
Well i fully converted to your build at lvl 70 with 3.2k life and 1300 energyshield.

Build seems good but just need to level for more life and then im sure its at its best :)

Edit:
Could not keep up with mana cost so i dropped fevered mind .
Last edited by Pentacodex on Apr 20, 2018, 1:39:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info