new armour ideas

i have the idea of a new armour that would be nice to add to the game, it'll be called the abyssal reaper astral armour, it will have an armour rating of 6000, it will have the following mods 300% increased armour, 12% increased movement speed, 12% increased attack speed, 2% life regenerated per second, 15% increased elemental resistance, grants soul eater skill, grants summon abyssal wraith & gain endurance charges on hit.

well thats my idea of a new armour that i'm sure alot of players would love to get their hands on, whats your opinons & ideas?
Last bumped on Apr 18, 2018, 11:02:03 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
No life? Trash
well thats uust rude
oh really? you think my idea is trash, well would you kindly share some light on why you think it's, hmm.
If you look at the uniques in the game, you'll notice that many are designed to open up interesting new build options, and they often include drawbacks as well. There are very few "make everything better" uniques - to prevent them from obsoleting lots of other items.

Which interesting build options does your armor enable that couldn't be done before?

Which drawbacks does it have?

To be honest, to me this looks like a power creep pipe dream that has little place in responsible game design. But I might miss something, of course.
"
oh really? you think my idea is trash, well would you kindly share some light on why you think it's, hmm.

He was making a joke, because life was the only obvious bonus that you _didn't_ put on the item ...
oh, that makes sense, i guess i could swap out gain endurance charge on hit for +600 life and for the draw backs i could add in you take more chaos damage and your more vulnerable to curses, 15% chance to lose 75% of your max health when your flask duration ends, 30% less flask charges, those draw backs is part of a special mod called curse of the reaper, better or what mods do you recommed for it, p.s. soul eater skill & summon abyssal wraith skill has to stay on the armour tho
"
i guess i could swap out gain endurance charge on hit for +600 life

Ok, this is becoming ridiculous. You're either trolling, or you have absolutely no idea about item design for PoE.

I don't think there's much value in continuing here. Have fun though.
fine,250% increased maximum life, happy now, besides you can't always expect perfect results when it comes to new ideas
"
fine,250% increased maximum life, happy now,

Yeah, of course. Instead of giving an already ridiculously overpowered item a flat life bonus that's three times the amount of the biggest flat life bonus of any other item, let's give it more than six times the amount of the highest percentage-based life bonus of any item in the game. That will certainly be better. While you're at it, why not add something like "invincible for 10 seconds after getting hit", or "character cannot be killed"?

Look. I tried to be polite, but you're just heaping ridiculous suggestions on top of other ridiculous suggestions. At this stage, I really, really hope that you're just trolling - because if you really _can't_ see why these suggestions are terrible ... I'll stop here before I say something insulting.

Again, have fun. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info