new armour ideas

well, the summon abyssal wraith skll will be granted to the player by equiping the armour like how summon harbinger of the arcane skill is granted when you equip the sword
"
well, the summon abyssal wraith skll will be granted to the player by equiping the armour like how summon harbinger of the arcane skill is granted when you equip the sword

Yeah, but to be able to use the skill you will first have to research it, and for that, you have to build a science factory level 3, which requires 500 quantum couplers, which have to be built in a astrolab level 2. You see? It is quite a bit more complicated than you think.
Account inactive since Tencent majority share acquisition.
i just don't understand why they would make poe into a turn based 4x strategy game just for putting on the armour, i like poe how it is now, if it is because of my armour or wraith then i could change or remove some of the mods on either of them
"
i just don't understand why they would make poe into a turn based 4x strategy game just for putting on the armour, i like poe how it is now, if it is because of my armour or wraith then i could change or remove some of the mods on either of them

You _do_ realize that people are just making fun of you, laugh at you, and that your armor has no chance of being implemented in a million years - right?
i do know whenn i'm being made fun of & to play along, plus my armour is just only a suggestion, it ain't a mandatory thing, plenty of people have made suggestions before, & i do know that my armour would never make the cut because it has alot of flaws, but like i said trial & error.
i have an idea as well!
a 1H weapon with the mods
500% increased phys
200% inc atk speed
100% phys converted to fire
500% in ele weapon dmg
+60% block chance while dual weilding

and it shall be called "retards idiotic he-mans sword of idiotic retardedness by the power of greyskull"

i also have a great idea for a car design, if you like to hear?

it should have six wheels and a rocket engine with 20.000 HP for each wheel.

but dont steal my idea!
if chrysler shows up with this in some time soon,
i will know that you cheated me and talked to them!
Unknown rule type: SetFondSize
Last edited by MarboroMan on Apr 15, 2018, 12:15:37 AM
Make the armour grant a Reincarnate skill that can only be refreshed when the current area instance is refreshed. Then Cast on Death would have some purpose in the game.
"
MarboroMan wrote:
i have an idea as well!
a 1H weapon with the mods
500% increased phys
200% inc atk speed
100% phys converted to fire
500% in ele weapon dmg
+60% block chance while dual weilding

and it shall be called "retards idiotic he-mans sword of idiotic retardedness by the power of greyskull"

i also have a great idea for a car design, if you like to hear?

it should have six wheels and a rocket engine with 20.000 HP for each wheel.

but dont steal my idea!
if chrysler shows up with this in some time soon,
i will know that you cheated me and talked to them!

No life? Trash xD
The worst Thread ever..... almost as bad as Bestiary xD
"
alex12709 wrote:

No life? Trash xD

:D

but its he-man!
why would you need life at all when you are he-man?
but you are right, we should add one extra mod:
+100 to muscle gain per slain enemy
Unknown rule type: SetFondSize

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info