Poet's Way. T H I C C Poet's Pen Boss Killer

My set is: Taste of Hate (phys and cold reduction - primary), Sulphur Flask (for dmg boost), Basalt Flask (additional phys reduction - great synergy with ToH), Quartz Flask (phasing ftw + chance to dodge atack/spells) + Rumi's (armor boost to 90% and chance to block any kind of damage excluding DoT ofc)
Is it OK to feel guilty for killing an albino rhoa? The poor thing was scared and running away, and I slaughtered it. Does that make me a bad person?

Yes.
Wise Oak should definitely be used IMO.
Last edited by Karsa__Orlong on Dec 25, 2018, 4:54:36 AM
Oak's useless here cuz going straight with this guidebook you recieve enough elemental resists (and additional penetration from flask also useless due to highest cold resist)
Sure you can using it during normal farming but should be changed before any greater boss fight
Is it OK to feel guilty for killing an albino rhoa? The poor thing was scared and running away, and I slaughtered it. Does that make me a bad person?

Yes.
This is really fun, thank you.
Now please delete this so they don't nerf the build. LOL
How does this build compare with RF jugg for Hardcore play

Which one is tankier? which one does more dmg? which one i sbetter vs end game bosses?

Ty
Hello,

wich Watcher eye is better 15% Fire Penatration with Anger or 50% more Fire Damage with Anger?

3 days playtime on this char think im mostly optimised
Last edited by Garethaw on Jan 3, 2019, 2:06:00 AM
"
Garethaw wrote:

What is the point of the Untethered Belt ? just attack speed and cooldown?
with your build, you cant swap for kaom roots for uber elder ?

Hi, Great build!! using it in HC betrayal and working great so far at lvl 92

Just wanted to ask what I should upgrade next? was thinking watchers for the life leech ( is the leech noticeable ) or what would benefit me most ? this for HC

Character is Kamaron in HC Betrayal

Ty
"
Altistic wrote:
"
Garethaw wrote:

What is the point of the Untethered Belt ? just attack speed and cooldown?
with your build, you cant swap for kaom roots for uber elder ?

the belt doesn't really matter just use what u want I'm using unethered because It's cheap and need the attack speed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info