Poet's Way. T H I C C Poet's Pen Boss Killer

"
ratz wrote:
Thanks for the video, Lvling my char right now. any levling tips? or just get lvl 12, equip 2 poets, Unearth and volatile dead and gg?

Yep that's all you need, and equip frenzy when you can. I'm trying it out too. So far so good.
Hi, what do you think about elder ring + life gain on hit for this build ?
"
armanii84 wrote:
Hi, what do you think about elder ring + life gain on hit for this build ?

I think you would likely recover more life having Kaom's Way on. Try it out, it would depend on what else you get with elder ring.
I did the same way back. Except mine works. #nice_mana_PoB_warrior
"
Mischief67 wrote:
I did the same way back. Except mine works. #nice_mana_PoB_warrior

huh?
What would you think about swapping out devoto's for starkonja's?

Also curious if you had any ideas on how to scale up the damage a bit more at the cost of life aside from the skill tree change and opal rings?
Last edited by Rosslol on Apr 12, 2018, 9:49:04 PM
@dvs_m0rph

Hey man, if (for budget reasons) we replace kaoms heart as you proposed with belly, what utility gems could we use in these extra sockets? talking of max 5L belly.

CWDT with something maybe? something else?

Waiting your suggestions, thanks!
"
nel0angel0 wrote:
@dvs_m0rph

Hey man, if (for budget reasons) we replace kaoms heart as you proposed with belly, what utility gems could we use in these extra sockets? talking of max 5L belly.

CWDT with something maybe? something else?

Waiting your suggestions, thanks!

Hey, all i can think of atm is cwdt-vortex-enfeeble/warlords mark/flam, portal-enhance-faster casting, self cast cremation, orb of storms-curse on hit-enfeeble/warlords mark/flam. I'm sure while you are playing the build you will think at some point: "i wish i had x skill" - just put that in :D If you plan on using Kaom's Roots all the time - you would want Flame Dash and Enduring Cry somwhere.
"
Rosslol wrote:
What would you think about swapping out devoto's for starkonja's?

Also curious if you had any ideas on how to scale up the damage a bit more at the cost of life aside from the skill tree change and opal rings?

If you plan on using Body Swap all the time - Starkonja is better.

As for damage - changing PoI to PoF and running RF, going for CDR boots, Ele Weakness on hit gloves, otherwise going Inquisitor/Elementalist or making Indigon build.
"
dvs_m0rph wrote:

If you plan on using Body Swap all the time - Starkonja is better.

As for damage - changing PoI to PoF and running RF, going for CDR boots, Ele Weakness on hit gloves, otherwise going Inquisitor/Elementalist or making Indigon build.

What is bodyswap for? Movement? How exactly do u use it and why its good on some maps and not good on others? (sorry for asking this never played this build before but i am planning to)

Also can you please inform which are the third gem in the second poets pen?

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info