Poet's Way. T H I C C Poet's Pen Boss Killer

hey im looking for a critique to my build please. i wanna get to 10k hp with more sustain. so far im looking to upgrade my jewels and gloves next but whats your reccomendations?

https://pastebin.com/LXFNwSY3

thanks!!
Was curious if anyone knew this...

But are you considered 'stationary' if you are zipping around with flame dash and bodyswap?

Reason I am asking is I may start using arctic armor and soul of tukohama if that is the case.

Thanks in advance!
This build is an absolute blast. Have done uber Elder deathless and also almost any other content in the game. Delving is easy and i am very tanky.
Even so its a great playstyle with fire and forget VD. I run around and the missiles search the target. Even hard bosses are a pure joke with this build.

Did all Guardians and deathless and can facetank many of em.

Here are my items still not maxed out:

Spoiler

My Gloves are pretty sweet i searched for the corr and the Dexterity. The missing Attack speed is okay because i reach 0.23 also with that gear. But the Ele Weakness helps a lot getting things done fast.

One more lvl to do then i hit 100 with an additional lvl to VD and another jewel socket with 7%life and Fire/Area damage. Not that i need that but iam now at a point to max it out :)

What helped a lot is a jewel with "cannot be cursed with silence" because that killed me 2 times...

Thanks for this great build mate i enjoy it :)
Last edited by Frenzylord on Feb 2, 2019, 8:33:48 AM
noob question.. why is additional corpse better than 40% volatile dmg?
"
randeenie wrote:
i dont use paste bin.

That makes zero sense.

But uh, anyways XD. People are asking too much for absolute crap rolled CDR belts so I made one my self XD

"
inanutshell wrote:
noob question.. why is additional corpse better than 40% volatile dmg?

Because a additional corpse is something like 30% MORE damage. 40% increased is nearly nothing.

I wouldn't even play VD PP without the +1 corpse enchant. It's mandatory.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Feb 4, 2019, 4:17:51 PM
Not sure if this is useful but

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/8z83tk/poets_pen_aps_breakpoints/

Op doesn't really do a good job of stating how much CDR to get, why, or APS break points. Also attack time confuses the topic.

There's no point in more than 8% CDR if you don't have 27% or more between boots and belt. ie: 20% on your belt or 14% makes no difference. And with just CDR on belt, you need 4.286 attack speed, no more than 5% attack speed.

OP has about 4.3, which is perfect. but you dont need 20% cdr.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Feb 7, 2019, 3:16:48 AM
can u explain ascendy step by step plox :)
Finally i decided to try this build and i love the playstyle; but i´m used to play molten strike jugg and this build feels less tanky and with lower damage.
My gear isn´t optimal by any means, i will appreciate any tip to improve it, cause i´ll love to make this build work.
Currently i´m fine doing red maps, but shaper or uber elder feel painful to do. Freeze and slows are also really annoying since i can´t use kaoms roots because i need to balance my resists.
Made one of these this league and found it great fun and very powerful. I have to say that my damage was somewhat lacking till I went all in on ele penetration. Now I got something like 68% penetrate (with wise oak up) which is also helped a bit by ele weakness on hit gloves and the effective DPS is very good indeed.

The penatrate gear does get kinda expensive (especially double watchers),and balancing wise oak is a pain but it's worth it.
I´m having a lot of fun with it, mapping is great and you can do guardians without problems.
But fighting Shaper i feel the damage low; and in Uber Elder with almost 9k life (8.9 i think) i also feel really squishy.
My characters are public, so if anybody wants to check my build and can give me a tip or something, i will appreciate it.

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info