[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

hey so I play on the xbox but I was wondering what enchants could I run with when it comes to cyclone what would you recommend
Hi,

I don't have onslaught with Raider ascension.

Do you know why?

"
jedlionheart wrote:
Hi! Can you help me out a bit? I tried following your guide and I'm playing the variant with a bit more HP. For some reason, I can't push my DPS past 300k(that's with totem and pots activated). I would really appreciate it if you can give me some advice. I have a few exa to burn, so I was thinking of maybe getting a 500% starforge sword or a shaper's gloves with invulnerability on hit, but to be honest I doubt buying both items would help me push my DPS past 500k.

Also, thank you for the guide. I've been having a blast with this build thanks to your guide!

Hiya, glad you are enjoying the build.

Just a starting point, you do know that when I saw you have 1.6+millioin dps etc, I am quoting path of building software and not the tooltip dps in game that is 99% wrong in game.

Just wanted to put that as a disclaimer just incase.

Now for some tips on getting your damage higher:

Divine orb the sword

5L (and add a 6th socket) on the sword for a big boss dps addition with totem/Vaal DS

Vuln curse on hit w/ shaper's touch and then get 2 socket bubonics (optional)

replace a health flask with a sulphur that has curse removal.

The rest will depend on passives after this if you want to pursue more investments
"
Altf4Reapz wrote:
hey so I play on the xbox but I was wondering what enchants could I run with when it comes to cyclone what would you recommend

Is the xbox different than pc with enchants?

If not:
helm ---

Cyclone Attack speed
Increased attack speed with blood rage
Cyclone damage

boots ---

increased attack speed if killed recently.
"
Raikoben33 wrote:
Hi,

I don't have onslaught with Raider ascension.

Do you know why?

Hello.

If you have selected Raider on the build then yes, you have onslaught. Read over the choice again please.
"
Vashseden wrote:
"
jedlionheart wrote:
Hi! Can you help me out a bit? I tried following your guide and I'm playing the variant with a bit more HP. For some reason, I can't push my DPS past 300k(that's with totem and pots activated). I would really appreciate it if you can give me some advice. I have a few exa to burn, so I was thinking of maybe getting a 500% starforge sword or a shaper's gloves with invulnerability on hit, but to be honest I doubt buying both items would help me push my DPS past 500k.

Also, thank you for the guide. I've been having a blast with this build thanks to your guide!

Just a starting point, you do know that when I saw you have 1.6+millioin dps etc, I am quoting path of building software and not the tooltip dps in game that is 99% wrong in game.

Divine orb the sword

5L (and add a 6th socket) on the sword for a big boss dps addition with totem/Vaal DS

The rest will depend on passives after this if you want to pursue more investments

"

Yeah, I'm aware that its the DPS on path of building that's actually where I'm checking it. My cyclone's effective DPS on path of building is just over 400k(which also includes the sulphur you recommended). Maybe I'm not using it properly.

"

I'll work on the sword this week but to be honest I'm thinking of just buying a better one and selling the one I have. I'll get the boots and the gloves as well, hopefully it'll push my DPS to at least 500k+.

"

And yes I'm willing to burn all my in-game currency and put more investments on this character so I would really appreciate it if you can give further advice.
"
jedlionheart wrote:
"
Vashseden wrote:
"
jedlionheart wrote:

Divine orb the sword

"

Yeah, I'm aware that its the DPS on path of building that's actually where I'm checking it. My cyclone's effective DPS on path of building is just over 400k(which also includes the sulphur you recommended). Maybe I'm not using it properly.

"

I'll work on the sword this week but to be honest I'm thinking of just buying a better one and selling the one I have. I'll get the boots and the gloves as well, hopefully it'll push my DPS to at least 500k+.

"

And yes I'm willing to burn all my in-game currency and put more investments on this character so I would really appreciate it if you can give further advice.

I can promise you right now that you are doing more than 400-500k dps. I have a min/max section in the guide if you care to take a look.
Hi Im trying this build out and trying to follow the hp variant. So far the it's been good but im stuck because im not sure why i cant put points to the ranger side. More specifically "evasion and life" passive nodes. I dont know what im missing because im not too sure of it myself if I can be honest since this is my first season of this game. Any help is greatly appreciated and thank you in advance.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/MistaChun/characters
Jeezus, i spent like 1400 fusings on this armor and still no 6L -_- it's annoy me
How the f* I suppose to link it??

Also removed 1 socket and some crit nodes from my tree to gain HP for sustain high tier maps. Still die at Core map by 2 hits. Have 5300 hp + 100 es. How can I gain more defences? I have 120k dps in tooltip, so all mobs just die in 1 sec. Feels like knife in a butter putting, but bosses it's a problem. When thay doing their aoe skills I just can't escape, it take 1 sec and I die, just impossible to react. 6L will not help to survive, but will let me kill bosses quicker I know, still any other ways to get more defs with 1 ex budget??
"
Vashseden wrote:

I can promise you right now that you are doing more than 400-500k dps. I have a min/max section in the guide if you care to take a look.

Yeah, I rechecked my DPS with sulphur flask and I'm doing 400k from cyclone + 100k from double strike and totem. I'm gonna try and work on the sword, hopefully I can get better rolls.

I already did but I'll check it again in case I missed something. Thanks again for the help! Cheers!

Edit:
It seems I didn't configure path of building properly and thats why it wasn't giving me the right DPS.
After buying a new gloves and boots, I'm finally dealing over 1 million DPS with 6.1k life. I'm sure it'll go up a bit more once I've gotten my better rerolls on my Starforge. Thanks again for the help! Cheers!

Last edited by jedlionheart on Jul 17, 2018, 8:56:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info