[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
Lusiffier wrote:
Hey i've menaged to get my dps higher but i still don't understand how you have so many nodes on your POB. I am lvl 90 with 112 nodes and on your POB you have 115 on 91. Do you think i missed something?

Probably Uber Lab.
Im lvl 90 i did uber lab ages ago. It's not that
"
Lusiffier wrote:
Hey i've menaged to get my dps higher but i still don't understand how you have so many nodes on your POB. I am lvl 90 with 112 nodes and on your POB you have 115 on 91. Do you think i missed something?

different bandits?
thanks for build!
I decided to make a Scion this league, as it was the only class I had yet to play - and landed on a cyclone raider/slayer. After some theorycrafting with friends, I made an (eerily) similar build to this one (found this thread when doing some research as to how I could upgrade my current setup).

Few thoughts/questions:

1) Thinking of dropping my boots for Bubonics, as you've mentioned, and swapping Belt of the Deceiver for a Sygian. I assume this is advisable? (also probably economical as a brief look at poe.trade shows I can get like ~2ex+ for my current rare boots)

2) Having a VERY hard time getting 6L/4 off on my Bronn's - I've sold about 3ex worth of 5L Bronn's at this point. Bronn's is obviously great for its synergy with Cyclone, a movement spell, but the only thing I see that the chest gives to Cyclone directly socketed in it is the +2 to gems. I haven't done the math, but I can't imagine that a 22 (23) Cyclone on a 5L is more dmg than a 20 (21) Cyclone on a 6L? Would you suggest getting my Starforge to 6L and running Cyclone in there while I work towards a 6L/4 off Bronn's?

3) Any other tips/suggestions for me to tweak my build/items?

Thanks!

"
Lusiffier wrote:

Hiya,

Don't know how to answer this seeing that I do not have access to your POB haha.
"
Arteminubis wrote:
thanks for build!

Yo! Glad you liked the build and tyvm for the support <3
"
Naps wrote:
I decided to make a Scion this league, as it was the only class I had yet to play - and landed on a cyclone raider/slayer. After some theorycrafting with friends, I made an (eerily) similar build to this one (found this thread when doing some research as to how I could upgrade my current setup).

Few thoughts/questions:

1) Thinking of dropping my boots for Bubonics, as you've mentioned, and swapping Belt of the Deceiver for a Sygian. I assume this is advisable? (also probably economical as a brief look at poe.trade shows I can get like ~2ex+ for my current rare boots)

2) Having a VERY hard time getting 6L/4 off on my Bronn's - I've sold about 3ex worth of 5L Bronn's at this point. Bronn's is obviously great for its synergy with Cyclone, a movement spell, but the only thing I see that the chest gives to Cyclone directly socketed in it is the +2 to gems. I haven't done the math, but I can't imagine that a 22 (23) Cyclone on a 5L is more dmg than a 20 (21) Cyclone on a 6L? Would you suggest getting my Starforge to 6L and running Cyclone in there while I work towards a 6L/4 off Bronn's?

3) Any other tips/suggestions for me to tweak my build/items?

Thanks!

Hiya,

1 - Do it. It's in my guide for a reason XD

2 - Go to my F.a.Q. for a video on the Bronn's Lithe coloring etc. Everything about the chest = more cyclone damage. 6L the chest.

3- Umm, yeah. Follow my guide XD.
Any tips on how to improve my char beside getting vuln on hit and helmet enchant?
"
Vashseden wrote:

Hiya,

1 - Do it. It's in my guide for a reason XD

2 - Go to my F.a.Q. for a video on the Bronn's Lithe coloring etc. Everything about the chest = more cyclone damage. 6L the chest.

3- Umm, yeah. Follow my guide XD.

Thanks for the quick reply,

1] I figured losing Intimidate and Crit reduction was worth 2x Abyss Jewels (I already have a 1 socket Bubonic) and the 20% damage buff from boots.

2] I saw the video, it's still pricey! I tried old method and vorici method and am around 800 chaos deep in trying to color properly. Obviously the chest is ideal, but while I work on getting 6L/4off Bronn's I assume (will PoB when home tonight) the math is in my favor that a 5L Bronn's supporting Cyclone is less DPS than a 6L Starforge supporting cyclone -- unless you have already ran that math and can decisively say that 6L Starforge < 5L Bronn's < 6L Bronn's??

3] All my questions were posed after a pretty thorough review of your guide/updates and a lot of pages of comments, too. That's why I only had 2 real questions, since I didn't find answers to those anywhere (and couldn't verify via PoB), but figured there might be something else that caught your eye in my build/tree that would warrant a comment.

edit: I guess the other big difference between what I have and your suggestion is Devoto's Starkonja's. Again, can't PoB atm, but it looks like Starkonja's provides more survivability and more damage (100 life, higher dex roll, comparable IAS, 25% crit chance on Stark vs. 10% Reduced Phys but more movement speed on Devoto), so why exactly do you use it? The only thing that Devoto seems to do better imo is makes us run faster (which does increase dmg a bit) and gives some nice, but not really needed, chaos res. Preference or is there something that makes Devoto's the outright better choice? (sorry if this is mentioned somewhere, I didn't see it anywhere)

Thanks again. I noticed you stream, I'll be sure to pop in and say hi.
Last edited by Naps on Jun 27, 2018, 5:11:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info