[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
Aimanan wrote:
"

Cleaning the little nodes (and fixing the path) around Revenge of The Hunted and Taking out Will of Blades gives enough points to take the nodes shown on the image at 97 (94 excluding the Shadow starting point since it's still bugged apparently). This still net a better overall total life, dps and resists, at least according to PoB. I'm still tinkering with a few things to optimize the tree a bit (not really interested on a level 97 tree myself), but even with those minor changes, the improvements are quite considerable (around 13% more overall dps compared to the original setup and slightly higher total life).

The only problem with Grace+Haste I've seen so far is that it requires Enlighten 4 to function. Remaining unreserved mana is a non issue since it's still above 100 (or around 2.3x cast of Cyclone) which is more than enough imo.

Enlighten 4 we can afford. After all, the rest of the build isn't exactly plebian either. I'm interested to see your reworked pathing, any improvements to DPS are welcome. One can't have too much.

Well, sadly I couldn't figure out how to make an under 95 tree with 2 Meeks without sacrificing either life nor DPS, which defeats the purpose of doing it in the first place. Though, one Might of The Meek might be worth the 4 points investment to open up since it still allows for Haste+Grace use with 2 Lightning Resist rolls on the jewels to rescap the build. Not sure if it's worth it though, I'll post here if I find something worth sharing in the future, the build is good enough as it is, and Purity of Elements Watcher's Eye is actually already quite good. I'm really not a fan of dropping Haste on a Cyclone build, especially a pure phys one, so Grace + Purity is a no for me.
"
slayer711 wrote:
Hello,
This build is extremely fun, I am having a blast.
Still need to 6L my chest and at least 5L my Starforge.
This is my gear:

I found Starkonja's Head combined with Cyclopean Coil giving me TONS of hp, in addition to the TONS of hp that I get from it, Starkonja's high dex roll gives you the benefit of being immune to freeze, and with the 15% increased attributes you get Flat 30 extra hp and 24% extra melee physical damage from Shaper's Touch alone.
The Watcher's Eye is a real helper here, +45 chaos resist made my life SO much easier, it is unbelievable and 7% chance to evade while grace is on is really great.
I like being more tanky.

At this moment I am standing at 5.7k hp, 65% chance to evade attack, max res and -15% chaos res.
at lvl 90 I will get passed 6k HP with the hp nodes around constitution, Tho it might be quite the overkill so I was thinking about respec some hp nodes and save some points to get Heartseeker or go for Berserking since I am losing some attack speed from haste.

Great progress with the build! Your dex is higher than your Int already for the freeze but, for sure, more dex = good stuff XD. I'll have more info for you in the updated guide that is in progress.
"
Is there any particular reason why the below setup is not used? (the forum has been acting weird on me the past day or so, couldn't search if there's any mention of this in this thread)

2x Might of The Meek on two Scion's starting position

Gives significantly higher DPS (due to a lot of extra IAS, and Crit Multi), higher life, and higher total res from the nodes above Sentinel. Which in return allows the use of Vaal Haste/Haste + Grace by dropping Purity of Elements (with Enlighten

Hiya

There are a couple of reason I did not have this in my original set up.

1 - Cost: Might of the Meek was a bit elastic in cost last league especially, shooting up and down in price. I wanted the build to be as league starter friendly as possible and not have the foundation of the build relied solely upon stacking the jewels.

2 - It's more of a compounded effort with cost on the 1st problem but I did not know what the cost would be going into a new league. In addition, laying out the skill tree for leveling was way easier for newer players imo with the original build.

This rendition of the build is already in the works on the new updated guide. It just takes A LONG TIME to actually get all the information out. I actually like the might of the meek set up myself, however, it definitely cost more to achieve and really is only aimed at being more effective on end game bosses (guardians and up) so with most people having other goals with the build, it is inflating their cost for literally zero reasons.

Hope this helps.

<3
"
Vashseden wrote:
"
Is there any particular reason why the below setup is not used? (the forum has been acting weird on me the past day or so, couldn't search if there's any mention of this in this thread)

2x Might of The Meek on two Scion's starting position

Gives significantly higher DPS (due to a lot of extra IAS, and Crit Multi), higher life, and higher total res from the nodes above Sentinel. Which in return allows the use of Vaal Haste/Haste + Grace by dropping Purity of Elements (with Enlighten

Hiya

There are a couple of reason I did not have this in my original set up.

1 - Cost: Might of the Meek was a bit elastic in cost last league especially, shooting up and down in price. I wanted the build to be as league starter friendly as possible and not have the foundation of the build relied solely upon stacking the jewels.

2 - It's more of a compounded effort with cost on the 1st problem but I did not know what the cost would be going into a new league. In addition, laying out the skill tree for leveling was way easier for newer players imo with the original build.

This rendition of the build is already in the works on the new updated guide. It just takes A LONG TIME to actually get all the information out. I actually like the might of the meek set up myself, however, it definitely cost more to achieve and really is only aimed at being more effective on end game bosses (guardians and up) so with most people having other goals with the build, it is inflating their cost for literally zero reasons.

Hope this helps.

<3

Ah that make sense, could you include alternative setup on the updated guide which incorporate Meeks if possible? Meeks are usually really strong in Scion builds and also usually give players more value than even keystone/notables when done right. I couldn't figure out how to realistically do it with your current tree without altering a significant portion of the tree, gear and gems. Thanks!
Been having a lot of fun with this build, I've always felt Scion doesn't get the love she deserves!

I just dinged level 80 in hardcore, using Belly and the Devotion and haven't been having any issues yet, sadly unless I luck out anytime soon the dream of a Starforge and Watcher's Eye are still quite a bit away. Get's depressing when you can't even afford one when you sell every piece of currency you have!

Still have a while to go, subpar jewels, non-qualitied gems, etc. but still runs extremely smooth and safe.
will vaal cyclone + Vaal Sentencing, Cobalt jewel + the mr money bags flask Soul Ripper offer anything to the build that is worthy of mention to the rich?
I'm not sure where I'm missing lightning res. It's only 64.I know my ring is missing 1, my two lightning res jewels are 3 below your +30.but even if they were perfect I would still only have 68 res.

Edit: I forgot to turn on purity of elements
Last edited by Elemt on Jun 16, 2018, 3:10:47 AM
Ok can anyone help me find out what I am doing wrong?

Level 71 in HC incursion. Playing the "tanky variant" with VP.
My single target is so extremely bad, so bad I sometimes cannot even finish architect bosses in incursions.

I rarely use blood rage cuz it only depletes my HP if I just pause for a second because of no life reg (VP), should you even use blood rage when playing the tanky variant?

I got 3,7k hp... Thats waaaaay too low, how can I bump this up cheap without having to buy expensive jewels?

I was hyped when I started this build but so far it's only been a struggle.

Help appreciated!
Hello,

I'm currently lv90 in Incursion, and this build is running pretty sweet for me, i'm doing 13 maps pretty easily but i'm having some really big problems with my tankiness (random one shots around the way).

Could you look at my setup and help me?

Thanks!
"
ulletuss wrote:
Ok can anyone help me find out what I am doing wrong?

Level 71 in HC incursion. Playing the "tanky variant" with VP.
My single target is so extremely bad, so bad I sometimes cannot even finish architect bosses in incursions.

I rarely use blood rage cuz it only depletes my HP if I just pause for a second because of no life reg (VP), should you even use blood rage when playing the tanky variant?

I got 3,7k hp... Thats waaaaay too low, how can I bump this up cheap without having to buy expensive jewels?

I was hyped when I started this build but so far it's only been a struggle.

Help appreciated!

So, from one hardcore player to another, I haven't felt the need to grab VP yet, and I think I'm only running like 4.2k HP right now? I've been playing pretty greedily though.

First thing I would argue is get yourself a 5 link, the jump from a 4-5 on my sheet is showing a 10k dps increase! Plus it should be a cheap upgrade, a 70 life, 1 Resist 5 link in the right colours is 2 chaos right now, and with Purity of Elements you should be capped. I would say try and afford a Belly if you can, it's definitely worth it, but it's still 15-20 chaos for an unlinked, so depends on how much you want to push your luck.

Also, if you manage a belly, you could probably take some of those life nodes away for now, and grab Fatal Blade on the right hand of the tree, upping your DPS by like another 10k.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info