[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

emm,will your 5k mathil build be enough to handle uber elder? i am afraid you will get one shot left and roght :P
Who's build ? This is an original, go away troll no one asked for you here.
"
emm,will your 5k mathil build be enough to handle uber elder? i am afraid you will get one shot left and roght :P

Uh oh, a wild edgelord has appeared!

I choose you, Reason and Logic!

I have no doubts that the build can handle Uber Elder. I just logged on to give it a go and see what tweaks I need to make to my personal variant of the build to accomplish this.

Some Pre fight ideas I have before attempting the fight:

While stacking a lot of HP helps you with the illusion of defense, the real question is spell damage (cold) and physical mitigation/evasiveness.

So I need to think a bit more defensively for the fight.

Switching out my Rat's Nest for a Farrul's Bite is my 1st idea seeing how I can effective gain a little crit and gain a blind on hit while spinning. I can also add a Chance to blind on hit on a jewel or 2 to increase to probability of keeping it up 100% of the time. That + grace I believe is plenty of evasion.

So what about spell damage?

Well, since my evasion got buffed through changes, replacing the jade flask I've been carrying around with a sapphire flask and balancing out my resist to drop purity of elements in favor or purity of Ice. Respecing 2 points into Survivalist helps easily combat resist issues while giving me +1 max cold res bringing the total up to 86 with the flask up which is a huge bonus even with lower than 6k hp.

I also bought a belt that offers me a huge chunk of life for this fight and addition life recovery rate. This allows me to take points out of life in the tree and grab Vaal Pact just for this fight. Investing in a couple of orbs of regret after investing so much to do this fight was a drip of water in the bucket.

I'm now at a Life leech rate of just over 3,300 hp. Plenty to quickly keep me at full health and I'll test it on the Shaper beam while using cyclone as he is firing it for easier damage potential.

my next concern is Just maxing damage potential through the fight. I originally had leap slam on my weapon with some neat perks while mapping and bossing. Placing a standard 4L Leap slam set up into my gloves would allow me to place up to a 6L Ancestral Warchief into it instead. This would up my damage overall for the time I need to do some damage at range in the case of bad/unlucky positioning.

The new Leap slam would have me moving CWDT - IC to my boots and just dropping enfeeble and increased duration (something that wasn't helping in bosses at all anyway)

I will probably lose the Ice Golem b/c I feel like he would die too fast for this fight. That would open up a 4L in my helm for Grace - Purity of Ice - Enlighten (lvl 3 is what I have) and Blood Rage.

I can also upgrade the Amulet to a Rare with crit mult / crit chace / life / life leech/ and some attributs or resists.

I now have more jewel options and abyssal jewel options as well to balance things and still do over 1.2 - 1.3 million damage for Shaper/Guadrians.

This is mostly just me thinking out loud while prepping for the fight and eating. Will update after I do an attempt and see what needs to change or works.

Don't be nervous for me. XD
"
vengence4 wrote:
Who's build ? This is an original, go away troll no one asked for you here.

Even if trolling, it's all love. His 3-4 second review is his version of caring <3.

I did not take the build from Mathil. He is off in Voidforge land last that I checked. Probably after seeing some sweet cyclone action posted in the forums XD

dude, mathil'S build is known to be around 5/6k life. Just my terribke attempt to be humorous online LOL.
nothing against your build, I just heard that life is very important for leech(new to game) and wonder how are you going to prepare for uber elder fight.
During last league I played gladiator/slayer reave, the biggest problem is I usually get one shotted by bosses or a large pack of monsters, only a recover %# life on kill chest kinda helps out the situation. So I guess it's beacuse I didn't leech fast enough and have enoigh life to keep my life at full value every 2 or 3 seconds.
looks really cool! also this guy is a legend.
"
dude, mathil'S build is known to be around 5/6k life. Just my terribke attempt to be humorous online LOL.
nothing against your build, I just heard that life is very important for leech(new to game) and wonder how are you going to prepare for uber elder fight.

I just thought I'd come back at you with some humor as well XD <3

I appreciate the concern for Uber Elder.
"
During last league I played gladiator/slayer reave, the biggest problem is I usually get one shotted by bosses or a large pack of monsters, only a recover %# life on kill chest kinda helps out the situation. So I guess it's beacuse I didn't leech fast enough and have enoigh life to keep my life at full value every 2 or 3 seconds.

Umm if you were using blood rage and a bit of leech, the main problem sounds like your Leech Rate was the main concern. It's a harder thing to see in game. The Path of Building software really helps builders take a better look at that than the game atm.
"
looks really cool! also this guy is a legend.

Aww shucks!

I really do hope more people enjoy the build and the different variants depending on the goals and skill level of the player.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info