[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
Diestroy2r wrote:
how can you start a new path on the skilltree thats not connected to the main path ?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ascendant
"
patouskii wrote:
"
Diestroy2r wrote:
how can you start a new path on the skilltree thats not connected to the main path ?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Ascendant

thank you, sir
The sudden lack of posts on this thread tells you all you need to know. I think this build is Toast due to the Cyclone Nerf, and big Starforge and duel wielding nerfs....

So Long Cyclone, it's been fun, but all great things must come to an end. .............

Back to my minion/spectre build which is one of the few builds that DIDN'T get nerfed, except for a tiny bit on the passive tree....
Last edited by Mentoya on Jun 16, 2020, 11:07:12 PM
Not really sure I see it that way. You'll need stun immunity now, which is available through some ascendancies, Berserker which got some buffs is an option, and gives you stun immunity.

Starforge won't be the end all be all anymore that is likely though
PoB got updated and switching from 3.10 passive tree to 3.11 dropped my DPS from 14,6 million to 11,0 million and freed up 3 passive points since Dismembering has been moved one point further than before (and from 30/30 crit chance/crit multi to 40/20... so nerfed) and there's some Aura nodes in its place now which seem to be useless for this build.

So from 126/128 passive tree points and 14,6 million dps to 123/128 points and 11,0 million dps. Back to over 12 million when I place the freed up nodes in the tree though.

Some other changes I noticed:

Crit hit nodes on Disemboweling and Fatal Blade are also nerfed giving less crit chance and multiplier than before. So overall Crit builds get nerfs.

Precise Focus cluster jewel nerfed with more losses to crit chance and crit multi.

Forceful Skewering has changed places but it's still on our route.

Great buff for Gladiator's Preservance node and this might be where to put the three saved nodes now. It gives same DPS buff than Heartseeker but with life leech buff.

Berserkering is buffed with interesting new additions to Rage.

I can't see any changes for Cyclone in PoB but if gets nerfed also then the DPS drops even more. I guess what PoB now shows is only the passive tree changes.

"The Saviour: Mirage Warriors have been renamed Mirage Saviours, to differentiate them from those created by General's Cry. Strike skills used by Mirage Saviours cannot hit additional targets. This affects all existing versions of the item. This change is required to maintain server performance, as builds using The Saviour with certain Strike skills were causing enough calculations to put noticeable strain on the servers. It was accidentally missed in the Development Manifesto."
Last edited by patouskii on Jun 17, 2020, 9:08:35 AM
"
Mentoya wrote:
The sudden lack of posts on this thread tells you all you need to know. I think this build is Toast due to the Cyclone Nerf, and big Starforge and duel wielding nerfs....

So Long Cyclone, it's been fun, but all great things must come to an end. .............

Back to my minion/spectre build which is one of the few builds that DIDN'T get nerfed, except for a tiny bit on the passive tree....

I legit almost spilled my drink I was laughing so hard.

If all you care about is being one of the most broken thing in the game, feel free to roll minions.

The Stun immunity change is nothing to worry about at all. It's funny how all these redditors want to trash cyclone any chance they get but when minions/archemage/heralds are all crazy it's like *crickets*

oh well, play what is fun for you. Your statement is just so wrong.

The build will still scale extremely well and starforge will possibly still have a place (since so many think it's going to be absolute trash tier, maybe the price drops a lot early on. I'd love that concept)

Plus noone really knows just how far crafting will be pushed in Harvest league. It's my understanding, GGG reallllly wants you to make some amazing things this league. Hell, I know plenty of people that crafted better swords for the build in past leagues.

Not to mention Warcry buffs, might be fun to throw in the mix this league.
Last edited by Vashseden on Jun 17, 2020, 8:40:08 AM
"
patouskii wrote:
PoB got updated and switching from 3.10 passive tree to 3.11 dropped my DPS from 14,6 million to 11,0 million and freed up 3 passive points since Dismembering has been moved one point further than before (and from 30/30 crit chance/crit multi to 40/20... so nerfed) and there's some Aura nodes in its place now which seem to be useless for this build.

So from 126/128 passive tree points and 14,6 million dps to 123/128 points and 11,0 million dps. Back to over 12 million when I place the freed up nodes in the tree though.

Some other changes I noticed:

Crit hit nodes on Disemboweling and Fatal Blade are also nerfed giving less crit chance and multiplier than before. So overall Crit builds get nerfs.

Forceful Skewering has changed places but it's still on our route.

Great buff for Gladiator's Preservance node and this might be where to put the three saved nodes now. It gives same DPS buff than Heartseeker but with life leech buff.

Berserkering is buffed with interesting new additions to Rage.

I can't see any changes for Cyclone in PoB but if gets nerfed also then the DPS drops even more. I guess what PoB now shows is only the passive tree changes.

"The Saviour: Mirage Warriors have been renamed Mirage Saviours, to differentiate them from those created by General's Cry. Strike skills used by Mirage Saviours cannot hit additional targets. This affects all existing versions of the item. This change is required to maintain server performance, as builds using The Saviour with certain Strike skills were causing enough calculations to put noticeable strain on the servers. It was accidentally missed in the Development Manifesto."

Oh no! 11 Million dps now? What ever will we do? Mentoya was right!

- end of sarcasm

The way the saviour is written that won't affect this build at all. Cyclone dmg itself will not be nerfed. It's only the stun immunity and by going Berserker (which most do) there's already a built in stun immunity right there.

People read the tiniest bit of news and flip out. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind talking about it but to call a build dead haha.
"
Vashseden wrote:

- end of sarcasm

The way the saviour is written that won't affect this build at all. Cyclone dmg itself will not be nerfed. It's only the stun immunity and by going Berserker (which most do) there's already a built in stun immunity right there.

People read the tiniest bit of news and flip out. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind talking about it but to call a build dead haha.

I never said that the build wouldn't be strong anymore, it just got nerfed from where it was. It's quite obvious that it's still a very strong build reaching over 10 mil dps in the endgame with over 7k life. I just wanted to open discussion about the changes affecting this build.

Those three nodes from Dismembering can be used to Berserking now for example. If I calculate full rage in PoB, which I haven't calculated before, you can reach over 13 million dps.
Last edited by patouskii on Jun 17, 2020, 9:09:35 AM
"
patouskii wrote:
"
Vashseden wrote:

- end of sarcasm

I never said that the build wouldn't be strong anymore, it just got nerfed from where it was. It's quite obvious that it's still a very strong build reaching over 10 mil dps in the endgame with over 7k life. I just wanted to open discussion about the changes affecting this build.

Those three nodes from Dismembering can be used to Berserking now for example. If I calculate full rage in PoB, which I haven't calculated before, you can reach over 13 million dps.

I apologize for the misunderstanding. I didn't mean you personally were talking about the build being strong. I was making a bad joke about Mentoya's comment. I actually like the information you posted. <3
"
Vashseden wrote:

I apologize for the misunderstanding. I didn't mean you personally were talking about the build being strong. I was making a bad joke about Mentoya's comment. I actually like the information you posted. <3

Yeah no problem, I'd take it personally too if it was my build ;)

I'm sure there's some new tricks and improvements to the build in no time after new league has started.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info