[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
patrik161 wrote:
Hi there !

The build looks intresting.

I managed to get nice eyes with todays gambling so i'm thinking to use this build.

Which eye will fit better?

How much will cost rest of gear?

Second one.

"
How much will cost rest of gear?

Depends on what you want. It can cost from 20 to 200 exalts, or even more.
Thanks for the reply Sir !

I wanted to check out your gear, but i can't find at your characters the build. Can you link your POB?

I found Paradoxica is - 32 ex with 45% quality / chances to blind enemies / 15% atk speed

Saviour also cheap like 8 ex?

Chest - Which mods are the best except life/-15 mana cost?

Head - rats~ 1 ex?

Rings - i wasn't able to find double curse ring on market

Belt - ryslatha arround 5 ex

Boots - 5-10 ex ?

Gloves - Offering to the serpent - which are the best implicts to look for?

Basically i'm looking for top tier items/mods(price doesn't matter), i'm just new to the build so i would really appreciate info for what i should look for

Last edited by patrik161 on Apr 27, 2020, 8:56:18 AM
"
patrik161 wrote:
Thanks for the reply Sir !

I wanted to check out your gear, but i can't find at your characters the build. Can you link your POB?

I found Paradoxica is - 32 ex with 45% quality / chances to blind enemies / 15% atk speed

Saviour also cheap like 8 ex?

Chest - Which mods are the best except life/-15 mana cost?

Head - rats~ 1 ex?

Rings - i wasn't able to find double curse ring on market

Belt - ryslatha arround 5 ex

Boots - 5-10 ex ?

Gloves - Offering to the serpent - which are the best implicts to look for?

Basically i'm looking for top tier items/mods(price doesn't matter), i'm just new to the build so i would really appreciate info for what i should look for

--------------------

Paradoxa/saviour -
I don't usually play dual wielding, so I wouldn't know how good that price is

chest - astral plate can contain:
socketed gems are supported by level 1 maim
100 or more to maximum life
attacks have +x% to critical strike
you can apply an additional curse
x% increased maximum life

head - rats , devotos devotion . Best = enchanted with dread banner increased effect 40% or 15% cyclone attack speed (two hand) or cyclone damage (dual)

rings - dual curse will be hard to find, put 1 curse on gloves. Useful rings could contain
some resists if you needed or/and
increased melee damage
increased damage
+x global srike multiplier
adds x to x physical damage to attacks
x% increased global strike chance
x% to critical strike multiplier if you've shattered..(craft)
and LIFE

belt - ok, may be a corrupted one if you can get a good one.

boots - boots with elusive/tailwind can cost more than 30...with good resists even more.

gloves - put vulnerability on hit if you go dual curse . Or put +1 level to socketed gems and put enlighten there or Attacks have +(0.5–0.8)% to Critical Strike Chance
------------------------
Great thats what i was looking for ! time to make research at the trade :D Thank you.

Edit, after some trading this is my gear for now

I'm having 5551 hp, cyclone shows 134k tooltip at hideout. I just went to kill phoenix - and he is basically 1 shotting me, i feel like i got no life leech at all

Actually maybe i setted up something wrong, but i'm really disappointed, i tried this build at my lvl 96 scion, using exactly the same tree/jewels as the thread maker, also almost same gear, i'm even afraid if this build is able to clean 20 waves of simu?

Sorry for that moaning, but i just moved from whispering ice cyclone with stacking int ( 21K ES ) - I was cleaning 20 waves in like 20-23 minutes there, deathless ofcourse.

This is my POB
https://pastebin.com/9mtfpu9m
My total DPS at POB is at 1.5kk, what the hell i'm doing wrong? i saw on similiar pobs 6kk DPS

I have like 80 exalts left, any solutions?
Last edited by patrik161 on Apr 27, 2020, 7:33:25 PM
"
patrik161 wrote:
Great thats what i was looking for ! time to make research at the trade :D Thank you.

Edit, after some trading this is my gear for now

I'm having 5551 hp, cyclone shows 134k tooltip at hideout. I just went to kill phoenix - and he is basically 1 shotting me, i feel like i got no life leech at all

Actually maybe i setted up something wrong, but i'm really disappointed, i tried this build at my lvl 96 scion, using exactly the same tree/jewels as the thread maker, also almost same gear, i'm even afraid if this build is able to clean 20 waves of simu?

Sorry for that moaning, but i just moved from whispering ice cyclone with stacking int ( 21K ES ) - I was cleaning 20 waves in like 20-23 minutes there, deathless ofcourse.

This is my POB
https://pastebin.com/9mtfpu9m
My total DPS at POB is at 1.5kk, what the hell i'm doing wrong? i saw on similiar pobs 6kk DPS

I have like 80 exalts left, any solutions?

-------------------------------------------

You can view this POB for comparisons:

https://pastebin.com/4Mw0r1Vt

I could see:

-You are not using martial experience node neither equivalent passive from cluster jewels (adrenaline, drive the destruction) , so your life leeching could fail.

-If you don't intend to do 2xmight of meek/unnatural instinct triad, you could dismantle that arrangement and use that passive points to get cluster jewels

-no tailwind/elusive on boots

-not good enchant for boots

-no precision

-too much resists = less damage

-crimson dance , not necessary

-you are not applying dual curse, need change or anoint your amulet

-you are running about 4kk damage, some items was not correctly configured in you pob.

This is my pob from my standard char, it's a different build, but you can see some items: rings, jewels, boots, etc

https://pastebin.com/1ZxtFRmt

Last edited by ByCrom on Apr 27, 2020, 10:12:04 PM
"
Tahk90 wrote:

Quick look at your passive tree and gear and I notice few things:

- you have quite low life on chest and there's plenty of life nodes not picked on the tree (Juggernaut for example)
- your shaper ring doesn't have life on it
- small thing but your mark of the elder has low life roll
- you can try to find rare amulet with life + crit multi mods and craft 40% more damage while leeching which makes it higher dps than daresso's
- disable the link from Born to Fight (keep that one though) to barbarism and link the tree by picking one strength node going down from Martial Experience to save few nodes for something more useful
- now when butchery is disabled, try Martial Experience instead for more survivability through life leech
- experiment with disabling versatility for some other options like Eagle Eye or jewel slot on top of Juggernaut with a jewel with life, crit chance and crit multi

Take a look at my profile to get better idea. I have little bit over 7k life and I think survivability is ok now. Still you can get killed by oneshots but that can't be avoided on this build. Dying at lvl 98 is really frustrating, just did once yesterday. :)
Last edited by patouskii on Apr 28, 2020, 7:58:23 AM
I've been trying to find decent Tailwind boots since they add over 1 million to my dps. Elusive would be nice also but almost impossible to fit or impossibly expensive to buy since I need some resistances on the boots. Finally I decided to try to craft Tailwind myself. I crafted few "failed" boots which I decided to sell eventually but today I got Tailwind mod for like third alt spam and aug orb gave 35% movement speed. I thought that I should sell them since they would've been 10ex already but decided to regal them and got tier 4 increased armour and evasion + stun and block recovery. Almost useless mod but luckily it was prefix so I was able to craft life + resistances which I needed and got an ok pair. Lost ~30 life compared to old boots but I guess that's a sacrifice you can make.

So now at ~11,4 million dps with all buffs on.

Last edited by patouskii on Apr 28, 2020, 12:14:12 PM
Nice boots /\
"
ByCrom wrote:
Nice boots /\

Thanks, they came out ok. Since resistances were a challenge with tailwind boots, I needed to change one jewel to one with cold and fire res. Luckily I found one with crit multi, life, area damage and resistances and actually got my dps few notches up with it while adding the resistances also. Surely even small things cost a lot at this point but 5ex for the jewel and ~4,5 ex for the boots so stayed under 10ex investment while ready made tailwind boots with similar specs to mine start from 15ex.

Last edited by patouskii on Apr 29, 2020, 5:50:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info