[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

Hey guys. If you found and like the build, I appreciate it. I've included literal tons of info on the set up, videos in the F.a.q., and Jadame has given me great info on getting all the updates on how they apply to 3.4's delve league.

Now as far as optimizations for 3.5. There are some skill gems to consider including the banner of destiny however, I'm currently working on school projects and do not have the time to dedicate to the overall min/max version of the build.

Can the build work in 3.5?

- Fuck Yes it can.

Do I need all new things etc etc?

- Nah, the guide is still fine. There will just be some tweaks for min/maxing it only found in testing new crafts/gems in the league.

So if you like super tasty cyclone with all the things, try it out and enjoy the league.

Earliest I can even come back at this point would be sometime in Jan. If you are like Jadame and have been playing the build for multiple league and care to help out, feel free. <3
"
Vashseden wrote:
Hey guys. If you found and like the build, I appreciate it. I've included literal tons of info on the set up, videos in the F.a.q., and Jadame has given me great info on getting all the updates on how they apply to 3.4's delve league.

Now as far as optimizations for 3.5. There are some skill gems to consider including the banner of destiny however, I'm currently working on school projects and do not have the time to dedicate to the overall min/max version of the build.

- Fuck Yes it can.

- Nah, the guide is still fine. There will just be some tweaks for min/maxing it only found in testing new crafts/gems in the league.

So if you like super tasty cyclone with all the things, try it out and enjoy the league.

Earliest I can even come back at this point would be sometime in Jan. If you are like Jadame and have been playing the build for multiple league and care to help out, feel free. <3

With the changes to master vorici, being unable to 2 socket, how can we get off colors on Bronn?
Last edited by LucidCon on Dec 10, 2018, 10:31:26 PM
I don't want to play anything else anymore :D
It's is so easy and so fun!
In Delve, I was able to buy the Starforge for the first time. That made me happy!
I think I will play Tesla ("Sawblade")Cyclone again and again. Til it doesn't work anymore ;D

LOVE IT! *____*
"Poor fish-wife."
"Oops, clumsy me!"

With the changes to master vorici, being unable to 2 socket, how can we get off colors on Bronn?[/quote]

Hiya,

You'll have to excuse any blank knowledge I will have on the subject since I can't play but I did a little bit of digging and from what I've read, it seems that people in standard are still getting the 3 sockets due to some unknown factor (be it something they did in delve, how it now works with unlocking with the new masters etc etc).

So I can't find concrete evidence that would suggest 100% that the ability to socket and do the regular off color start w/ crafting wont work. Please share the source that confirms this if you have it.

Now since there is seemingly confusion on how to obtain the new masters crafting recipes at the start of the league, I would suggest if you are putting a lot of time into the game early, to just pick up a belly instead and chrom it up until more knowledge drops.
"
Maiky_x3 wrote:
I don't want to play anything else anymore :D
It's is so easy and so fun!
In Delve, I was able to buy the Starforge for the first time. That made me happy!
I think I will play Tesla ("Sawblade")Cyclone again and again. Til it doesn't work anymore ;D

LOVE IT! *____*

Hell yeah
"
LucidCon wrote:
"
Vashseden wrote:

- Fuck Yes it can.

With the changes to master vorici, being unable to 2 socket, how can we get off colors on Bronn?

I think with the recent buff, Carcass Jack might be a good option, or a rare elder chest. Unfortunately I just sold one for 10c :)) I dunno, I think start with 3 sockets, spam them or use the bench to get 3 off colours, then increase to 4 etc. We can skip 2 sockets quite easily.
@WithLoveEarl

"

I think with the recent buff, Carcass Jack might be a good option, or a rare elder chest. Unfortunately I just sold one for 10c :)) I dunno, I think start with 3 sockets, spam them or use the bench to get 3 off colours, then increase to 4 etc. We can skip 2 sockets quite easily.

The buffed damage/area to Carcass Jack does look like a nice quality of life step for a hybrid between Bronn's and Belly if you would like to try it out for sure.

Am I inferring correctly by your comment that the 3 socket to a piece of gear is easily obtainable in the new league?

If so, for those confused, check out my Youtube video on off coloring and apply the knowledge with the new crafting menu in 3.5. Just start with 3 sockets instead of 2 instead.
When I'm activating Blood Rage, I'm always missing 2 or 3 Hp, even with overleech. Doesnt Damage on Full Life go into nothing?
"
LucidCon wrote:
"
Vashseden wrote:

- Fuck Yes it can.

The fix is coming in a few days https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2265554
"
drbokorkati wrote:
"
LucidCon wrote:
"
Vashseden wrote:

- Fuck Yes it can.

The fix is coming in a few days https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2265554

Nice. Thanks for the knowledge drop.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info