[3.11] Tesla Cyclone | Destroy the Game | All Content | Super Fast! | Spin 2 Win |

"
babuino720 wrote:
Do you think you can take a look at my current passive tree and give me advice on how to improve my survivability ?

Your gear seems really solid, there’s not really much lot to improve aside from getting more crit mult on jewels and head enchant.

Tree, however, can use some work. First of all, drop connection between ascendant starting point and ranger(top right of vaal paact), thats 3 or so free nodes. Put them into more life nodes or dodge and phase acro. Then drop by the blade(4 nodes on top of murder) and either get 3 crit nodes close to the right sword wheel or even more survivability. Optionally drop all but 1 top left sword (you need 1 for bleed which buffs Vall DS damage)nodes and get even more life nodes or lynx node close to the ranger start point.

Finally, if you haven’t started swapping gear for bossing yet, its a good time to start. Swap increased AoE for concentrated effect(about 30% or even 40% more DPS in pob). Get basalt flask (flat 15% phys reduction) and possible taste of hate(another about 15% phys reduction).

That’s just some general stuff, sadly I am not best person to ask about boss tips. I killed Architect once I dont even remember where, maybe on level250 or so, from the 1st or 2nd try. Absolutely have no idea what he does. And the worst part, it still doesn’t mean anything since lvl250 boss can be much harder than a lvl500 one since bosses are affected by affixes of the zone they are in, and rip affixes make them basically unkillable. So, if you get +%monster damage zone, any extra phys as elemental zone or increased AoE zone, you are screwed. Such is the painful life in delves.
Last edited by Jadame on Sep 29, 2018, 4:36:44 AM
I just wanted to pop in and Say that everything is well! Full recovery. Thank you all for checking out the build in Delve. I hope to update the guide with the minimal quality of life changes. If you have any suggestions on changes, let me know as I did not get a chance to play this league.
"
Vashseden wrote:
I just wanted to pop in and Say that everything is well! Full recovery. Thank you all for checking out the build in Delve. I hope to update the guide with the minimal quality of life changes. If you have any suggestions on changes, let me know as I did not get a chance to play this league.

Hey, it's nice to see you getting back up.

Let us know if you're going to try out Delve and we can hook you up with some gear to start.
Since OP has not played this league yet, are there any MAJOR changes we need to make? I haven't read all 120 pages.
"
broseidon07 wrote:
Since OP has not played this league yet, are there any MAJOR changes we need to make? I haven't read all 120 pages.

Nope , build guide still accurate , lots of helpful tips in the 120 pages but nothing you have to follow
Hey looking for some clarity around this quote "SLAM A DUO CURSE ON DARESSO'S AND BECOME A GOD."

Is he/are you referring to "Enemies can have 1 additional curse" corruption?

Or is there a possibility to get 2 additional curse on one item hence "duo curse"?

Thanks in advance.
"
Ollebert wrote:
Or is there a possibility to get 2 additional curse on one item hence "duo curse"?

Incursion league allowed corrupting items twice for some very powerful results, but it wasnt possible to roll same corruption twice, so Vash probably wrote this before nuances about corruptions were discovered. You could have 10% ms additional curse neck in Incursion tho which was very powerfull on its own.

GGG said double corruptions would be back in next league since Incursion going to be added to a core game.
Last edited by Jadame on Oct 3, 2018, 11:16:54 AM
"
Albosky wrote:
"
broseidon07 wrote:

Nope , build guide still accurate , lots of helpful tips in the 120 pages but nothing you have to follow

I would say the biggest change MAY be that at high level delves, you might consider a move towards Vaal Pact and / or Juggernaut over Raider. Other changes may include taking more points around the Scion start and go for Might of the Meek, or throw in an Unnatural Instinct. But i only tested up to around 260 with it and the base build was working perfectly up to that point.
I really just want to hit delve 300+, so right now I'm leaning towards the "How much HP do you have because I want more" variant.

I do have a well rolled +1 curse carnage heart, though. Not sure if that changes anything.

I don't care about bossing with this character.

I only have a 15 ex budget though so I can't afford a farrul's fur unlike SOMEONE here....
Last edited by broseidon07 on Oct 3, 2018, 9:30:10 PM
"
Perce79 wrote:
Other changes may include taking more points around the Scion start and go for Might of the Meek, or throw in an Unnatural Instinct. But i only tested up to around 260 with it and the base build was working perfectly up to that point.

MotM only good if you can benfit from resist bonuses it gives. Otherwise just picking life nodes are more beneficial.
Instinct is overrated garbage. 45% crit mult 8% health for 4 nodes? You can get this for 3 or even 2 nodes from a normal max rolled triple mult and life jewel.

"
broseidon07 wrote:
I really just want to hit delve 300+

You can do 300 with tabula. Maybe even 500. I havent used farruls past 600, not enought survivability.
Last edited by Jadame on Oct 4, 2018, 10:01:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info