g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
Vorlore wrote:
Hey g00fy_goober, thanks for a great guide.

I've been playing with swords, got a pretty good one, but was considering switching to claws. Mind taking a look at my profile to get an opinion about it?

Cheers

Hey bud, remember you from stream today, should have asked ur question there I would have been happen to help :)

Anyway swords are probably cheaper and would work just fine but claws are still the "best" option. This is because the claw node wheel + not having to get leech ontop of having slightly better bases are why most ppl take claws.

Cheers, I'll bug you with questions next time you're on!
Which type of ring is better for this build? Steel ring or opal ring for the extra elemental damage?
"
Naeblis79 wrote:
Which type of ring is better for this build? Steel ring or opal ring for the extra elemental damage?

Steel ring + phys damage is always going to be your #1, however ele dmg and things like EDWA on belts will still add a good bit of damage with all the ele dmg we end up doing.
Have you considered using Vaal Reave instead of Portal? It gives 8 stacks of Reave instead of 4 and hugely increases the Reave range.
"
Naeblis79 wrote:
Have you considered using Vaal Reave instead of Portal? It gives 8 stacks of Reave instead of 4 and hugely increases the Reave range.

Touched on this briefly before. If you want to use vaal reave feel free however it is very much unneeded. It is fun and awesome in certain things like breach where it takes up the entire screen, but honestly its more of a fun/gimmick type of thing and not needed at all. Clearspeed and size is already pretty huge. Also it is a vaal skill with not a lot of damage that takes a few seconds to go off, so in certain situations without really leeching and not being able to move till the skill is done it can be pretty dangerous.

Personally I will not use it and will stick with what I got. That being said feel free to swap something out and use it if you want.
Build fully updated and ready for flashback :)
Just wanted to say Thank you ! This build look amazing i will play it on the Flashback ;)
"
Ryhl wrote:
Just wanted to say Thank you ! This build look amazing i will play it on the Flashback ;)

NP, hope you like it :)
Eternal Labs crushes me with this build. I have yet to beat it and my gear is pretty damn good.

I have 5200 HP and max res but I get splat like I never have before. Armour is 2900 and Evasion is 5014. I've tried all kinds of different gear combinations and buffs. Spikes, blades and both bosses make short work of me. I can run T12's with no fear of death. Not really. It's nowhere near any of my PP or Juggy builds, that's for sure. I just hear people talk about these BF builds like they are faceroll.
"
Eternal Labs crushes me with this build. I have yet to beat it and my gear is pretty damn good.

I have 5200 HP and max res but I get splat like I never have before. Armour is 2900 and Evasion is 5014. I've tried all kinds of different gear combinations and buffs. Spikes, blades and both bosses make short work of me. I can run T12's with no fear of death. Not really. It's nowhere near any of my PP or Juggy builds, that's for sure. I just hear people talk about these BF builds like they are faceroll.

Drop abyssus for starkonja or something similar. Also for labs I would recommend taking 1-2 flasks to make the run more enjoyable. I only see 3 flasks that you linked.

Also make sure you have flask that remove bleeding, traps can bleed you to death.

Lab is really easy for my champion and you have way better gear than mine. DejuvChamp
discord id: dejuvenate#5828
Guides
[3.13 Ritual] Flameslinger - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009295
[3.5 Betrayal] Brutus AW Chieftain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2320224
[3.4 Delve] Toxic Rain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207700

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info