g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

Oh sorry I'm pretty new to the game and I didn't thought that was the 20ex claw you were talking about, so considering I got this one for cheap should I try to yolo annul a trash suffix to craft crit chance on it ? Or even with that the weapon is not good enough ?

One more question, why aren't we picking the frenzy nodes, not worth it ?

Last edited by Despo4fun on Apr 21, 2018, 2:10:56 PM
"
Despo4fun wrote:
Oh sorry I'm pretty new to the game and I didn't thought that was the 20ex claw you were talking about, so considering I got this one for cheap should I try to yolo annul a trash suffix to craft crit chance on it ? Or even with that the weapon is not good enough ?

One more question, why aren't we picking the frenzy nodes, not worth it ?

Great build so far I'm enjoying it

Annuling off a random suffix would be nice, idk why you paid for it, but if you annul off one the phys dmgs or attack speed you are kinda screwed.... choice is up to you.

Frenzy nodes would be okay, but the dmg they give you is less then all the other nodes on tree so not really worth sadly.
update: Just killed U-elder. Level 89, 5.2k health, 3mi dps. 2 tries, died a lot, made lots of mistakes, still improving, but the build is solid.

No watcher's, dropped a quiver, build is great rng is bad

Last edited by leolarizza on Apr 20, 2018, 12:58:58 AM
"
leolarizza wrote:
update: Just killed U-elder. Level 89, 5.2k health, 3mi dps. 2 tries, died a lot, made lots of mistakes, still improving, but the build is solid.

Have you killed Uber with abyssus or you went with starkonja?
"
Budacek wrote:
"
leolarizza wrote:

Have you killed Uber with abyssus or you went with starkonja?

abyssus, starkonja and spinefuse are for mapping only.

I've shared my gear a few comments back
Last edited by leolarizza on Apr 20, 2018, 2:07:10 AM
"
leolarizza wrote:

Welp sorry to hear about your rng but gz on killing uber elder :)
Just wanted to throw out that I updated quite a few things with gems + auras and such today. Giant nublet here found out via a friend that punishment only works when the monster hits you (which is rarely) so it was almost a wasted curse.

So dropped it, saved lots of mana, saved me 5 points on passive tree to get more crit/dmg + 1 more point for life. Then swapped gems around and things feel 100x greater. Guide should be fully updated now with changes to tree/gems/items.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
Just wanted to throw out that I updated quite a few things with gems + auras and such today. Giant nublet here found out via a friend that punishment only works when the monster hits you (which is rarely) so it was almost a wasted curse.

So dropped it, saved lots of mana, saved me 5 points on passive tree to get more crit/dmg + 1 more point for life. Then swapped gems around and things feel 100x greater. Guide should be fully updated now with changes to tree/gems/items.

Is ele weakness stronger than running vulnerability?
"
xqball wrote:

Is ele weakness stronger than running vulnerability?

Ya by a good amount. Overall with stat stick and hatred/herald like 2/3 of our dmg is elemental. So ele weakness is a lot better than vuln.
Started playing PoE this league and I've killed Shaper for the first time today.

Gear :
Spoiler

So next goal is Uber Elder which shouldn't be as easy as Shaper so I guess I will need good steel rings and a nice gloves upgrade. Actually saving some money to get a better statstick because I think my claw is fine for Uber Elder ? Let me know if there is something that I should really upgrade !

So far this league I've played Slayer Cyclone, Jugg RF and this is by far the build I'm enjoying the most !
Last edited by Despo4fun on Apr 21, 2018, 1:56:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info