g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

"
Despo4fun wrote:
Started playing PoE this league and I've killed Shaper for the first time today.

Gear :
Spoiler

So next goal is Uber Elder which shouldn't be as easy as Shaper so I guess I will need good steel rings and a nice gloves upgrade. Actually saving some money to get a better statstick because I think my claw is fine for Uber Elder ? Let me know if there is something that I should really upgrade !

So far this league I've played Slayer Cyclone, Jugg RF and this is by far the build I'm enjoying the most !

Glad you enjoyed the build :) Everything looks pretty solid besides for the things you pointed out
Hello, really love the build! Have a question though, in your video, your mana is reserved like you're using 3 auras (ele weakness with blasphemy) but in your final skill tree you don't have Charisma anymore (8% reduced mana reserved. Without charisma I can't run 3 auras, will a lvl 4 elighten do the trick? I don't see your character profile using it and I really don't wanna spend 3-4 ex on a gem.

I could just use charisma but that's alot of skill points. Sorry if this is a dumb question. Just curious, thanks!
He found out that Punishment was pretty much a wasted curse so he dropped it. You still need Charisma even with a level 4 enlighten sadly.
"
Deese1127 wrote:
Hello, really love the build! Have a question though, in your video, your mana is reserved like you're using 3 auras (ele weakness with blasphemy) but in your final skill tree you don't have Charisma anymore (8% reduced mana reserved. Without charisma I can't run 3 auras, will a lvl 4 elighten do the trick? I don't see your character profile using it and I really don't wanna spend 3-4 ex on a gem.

I could just use charisma but that's alot of skill points. Sorry if this is a dumb question. Just curious, thanks!

Good question not dumb at all, never even thought of video being a little "off"

I used blasphemy + punishment for awhile until I realized that punishment only gave you the dmg + attack speed if a monster HIT you which means a lot of the time it was completely useless. Anyway to make a long story short I dropped the curse, changed like 5 passives on tree and got more flat dmg + life and saved myself a few gem slots to allow for other things and have a lot of extra mana as well.

TL;DR only use hatred + herald now and rest of the guide was updated except for the video :P

"
Despo4fun wrote:
He found out that Punishment was pretty much a wasted curse so he dropped it.

Pretty much this.
This build is awesome.

I have played:
- RF jugg (tried cleave, molten strike, tectonic slam, etc)
- totem hierophant (currently indigon SR)
- kb wander (so 1 dimensional for trash clear)

And this build is probably the stronger among all those.

Now I cant make up my mind: shall I stay claw (currently using the scourge for the pseudo 340 pdps from 70% inc dmg unique power), bloodseeker, or find a rare claw?

I found leap slamming with the statstick is really slow, kinda makes me wanna swap to sword too... But claw has way better passives. Only benefit from going sword is higher hp as I can pick up more hp nodes and get more str.

What made you stay claw goob?
discord id: dejuvenate#5828
Guides
[3.13 Ritual] Flameslinger - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009295
[3.5 Betrayal] Brutus AW Chieftain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2320224
[3.4 Delve] Toxic Rain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207700
Had a smooth deathless uber elder kill

Gear used
Spoiler

Nostalgia on the build wanted to try the claw version without investing a capital
(only things i bought is sceptre 1ex , amy 1ex , unset ring 60c rest is self found\made)
Last edited by RedStark on Apr 23, 2018, 8:17:21 AM
"
dejuvenate wrote:
This build is awesome.

I have played:
- RF jugg (tried cleave, molten strike, tectonic slam, etc)
- totem hierophant (currently indigon SR)
- kb wander (so 1 dimensional for trash clear)

And this build is probably the stronger among all those.

Now I cant make up my mind: shall I stay claw (currently using the scourge for the pseudo 340 pdps from 70% inc dmg unique power), bloodseeker, or find a rare claw?

I found leap slamming with the statstick is really slow, kinda makes me wanna swap to sword too... But claw has way better passives. Only benefit from going sword is higher hp as I can pick up more hp nodes and get more str.

What made you stay claw goob?

You pretty much nailed it already. Claw bases are much better than swords and claw passives even more so. Also saved points on the tree for not having to go leech because of soul raker. Leap Slam > Whirling Blades but not so much so that I would switch out of claws.

"
RedStark wrote:
Had a smooth deathless uber elder kill

Nostalgia on the build wanted to try the claw version without investing a capital
(only things i bought is sceptre 1ex , amy 1ex , unset ring 60c rest is self found\made)

I see a stark :)
Fixed some minor tweaks
Hey g00fy_goober, thanks for a great guide.

I've been playing with swords, got a pretty good one, but was considering switching to claws. Mind taking a look at my profile to get an opinion about it?

Cheers
"
Vorlore wrote:
Hey g00fy_goober, thanks for a great guide.

I've been playing with swords, got a pretty good one, but was considering switching to claws. Mind taking a look at my profile to get an opinion about it?

Cheers

Hey bud, remember you from stream today, should have asked ur question there I would have been happen to help :)

Anyway swords are probably cheaper and would work just fine but claws are still the "best" option. This is because the claw node wheel + not having to get leech ontop of having slightly better bases are why most ppl take claws.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info