g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

So, before you have the 5 ex + required to get a attacks can not be evaded claw, do you just use ornaments of the east?
"
LafayetteIA wrote:
So, before you have the 5 ex + required to get a attacks can not be evaded claw, do you just use ornaments of the east?

I would just use a phys claw w/o the attacks can't be evaded and then upgrade after. Farming some chaos/exalts is pretty easy to do now a days so it shouldn't take long.
Hi,

How do you avoid stuns? I only diing coz of it :(

Thx a lot
"
Hargo wrote:
Hi,

How do you avoid stuns? I only diing coz of it :(

Thx a lot

Panteheon + life pool as i recall seemed to give me no issues with being stunned really. However I do remember I kept swapping between aspect of carnage and rite of ruin on ascendancy. You lose a tad of dps, but gain stun immunity and you don't suffer the 10% inc damage taken. The rage degen is not an issue.
I just started playing and this looks like the playstyle I'm looking for. Do you have a more newb friendly version of the guide? Mostly looking for gem progression guide while early leveling.
I'm very new to the game, but I'm hoping that this build just needs a minor adjustment to still be viable.
"
Nous wrote:
I just started playing and this looks like the playstyle I'm looking for. Do you have a more newb friendly version of the guide? Mostly looking for gem progression guide while early leveling.

Of course not. Everything in guide is posted so I don't have some secret second guide for the same build hidden for "noobs only".

I mean gem progression is pretty easy. You have the end game gems listed there, so while leveling there is no set go to replacement if you can not get what ones are listed. But would keep supports the same as much as possible.

For example if your main skill is going to use things like brutality or melee phys dmg, you should stick to melee/phys type skill gems so no matter which you use you can keep the same supports.

You get reave pretty early so it shouldn't really be a problem.

"
WilboCop wrote:
I'm very new to the game, but I'm hoping that this build just needs a minor adjustment to still be viable.

Going off their balance post I doubt anything has changed much. Reave/bflurry is not huge meta or anything (though it is very very good) so I wouldn't worry too much.
Updated for 3.14. Vaal reave received a good balance pass buffing it a good bit along with other vaal gems. Nothing else changed majorily.
How well does this work for a league starter?
It works okay. It is an attack based build so usually relies a bit more on gear and such to get going. I never had any issues doing it straight through (especially with early harvest stuff being available) but it still won't be the absolute best starter. Spells will always outperform them as a leaguestarter.

That being said unless your trying to do some 4-6 hours act 10 finish and compete with racers I would say you would be fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info