g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

"
I wonder if it might be better now to do 1 claw and go a shield just for some extra defense and such. Would have to take a look at POB honestly. Seeing as character is a bit on the soft side with the more damage taken as berserker and we already get rage stuff, shield might definitely be the way to go.

Thanks for the fast reply! I may try that shield out as I progress and see what feels better.

"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
benfinkel wrote:
I'm just entering maps now, trying to buy a Bloodseeker (socket colors are an issue) but what do you consider appropriate for an off-hand? Another bloodseeker or is there a better choice?

Thanks!

Same weapon as first hand. If your doing bloodseeker than i would rock 2 bloodseekers. However now with the dual-wield change not giving you MORE physical damage... the only thing dual wield gives you is 10% more attack speed...

I wonder if it might be better now to do 1 claw and go a shield just for some extra defense and such. Would have to take a look at POB honestly. Seeing as character is a bit on the soft side with the more damage taken as berserker and we already get rage stuff, shield might definitely be the way to go.

If so, just a rare shield would be best yeah?
"
Gerk wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
benfinkel wrote:
I'm just entering maps now, trying to buy a Bloodseeker (socket colors are an issue) but what do you consider appropriate for an off-hand? Another bloodseeker or is there a better choice?

Thanks!

Same weapon as first hand. If your doing bloodseeker than i would rock 2 bloodseekers. However now with the dual-wield change not giving you MORE physical damage... the only thing dual wield gives you is 10% more attack speed...

If so, just a rare shield would be best yeah?

Yup probably.
Last edited by g00fy_goober on Sep 28, 2020, 6:07:15 PM
Which skills would you take instead then if you were to unspec from dual wielding nodes?
"
Gerk wrote:
Which skills would you take instead then if you were to unspec from dual wielding nodes?

No idea, but since I believe this build does not have cluster jewels or anything in it yet, that would 100% be where I started looking.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
Gerk wrote:

No idea, but since I believe this build does not have cluster jewels or anything in it yet, that would 100% be where I started looking.

Sounds good. Any plans on updating this build soon?
"
Gerk wrote:
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
Gerk wrote:

Sounds good. Any plans on updating this build soon?

No plans atm.
"
g00fy_goober wrote:
"
Gerk wrote:

There's a nice one in the bottom left, 2x 8% evasion then a large jewel socket, would still leave an extra point to play with as well after taking out of DW

Another option is to go into the Aggressive Bastion talent which will increase damage output while using a shield and increase your block chance as well
Last edited by Madbrad25 on Oct 18, 2020, 4:34:26 PM
i think you can just go left side of the dual wield to master of arena
then go right, you will open same skills there. its what i am doing still had lots of levels ahead.
How viable will this build be for this league?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info