g00fy_goober's Physical Reave/Bflurry Berserker (Easily Clear All Content)

Which anointment(s) should I go for?
i am haveing a really really hard time staying alive
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/hobostanks420/characters
Last edited by hobostanks420 on May 11, 2021, 2:25:13 PM
Updated & Ready for 3.15 pending any changes that come out in patchnotes. Obviously expecting support gems to take a hit dps wise and w/e changes happen to flasks. Should still be super viable and a great leaguestarter.
i exported it to my poB and it broke it lol its glitching lmfao
"
HELLBENDER142 wrote:
i exported it to my poB and it broke it lol its glitching lmfao

Something on your end. Just uploaded it fine from site for me.
Hi, I'm new to these forums. I have a question, if you can spare a few moments to read it.

I just went through several pages on the very beginning, so I guess I'm sorry if a question such as this one appeared among 110 pages or so. In the guide itself, you're mentioning a cluster jewel optimization possibility, realizing it will shut down some tree nodes. I was wondering whether 50% armor sacrificed on account of Acrobatics is viable from now on, with 3.15 and Granite flasks we're stuck with... So, would you shut down these ones first? In general, I was surprised to see both Acrobatics & Phase A. stitched to a build relying on getting hit to amass Rage.

Are these 40/30 dodge an optimal thing?
"
OkrimNemir wrote:
Hi, I'm new to these forums. I have a question, if you can spare a few moments to read it.

I just went through several pages on the very beginning, so I guess I'm sorry if a question such as this one appeared among 110 pages or so. In the guide itself, you're mentioning a cluster jewel optimization possibility, realizing it will shut down some tree nodes. I was wondering whether 50% armor sacrificed on account of Acrobatics is viable from now on, with 3.15 and Granite flasks we're stuck with... So, would you shut down these ones first? In general, I was surprised to see both Acrobatics & Phase A. stitched to a build relying on getting hit to amass Rage.

Are these 40/30 dodge an optimal thing?

Acro and phase acro are some of the best defensive nodes in the game. The reason being armor stacking for 99% of builds is terrible. So getting the 50%less armor is not a big deal. That being said if you would like to try and get armor or stack it than you are free to not pick up the nodes. As one last though, most of you rage is generated when you hit, not when you take a hit. SO it's not like you are supposed to run around and try to soak up enemy hits.
Hi, im currently started playing with your build.
I have just one question about when to use Reave and when to use Blade Flurry.
So, if i need single target dmg, what spell do i use? Reave or Blade Flurry or both??
And for AOE clear same question.
Having much fun so far with this build and thanks for the guide :)

reave is for clearing, bladeflurry is for single target
You mentioned weapon/shield would be more viable now in your previous comments. Is that still the case? I used your POB on the main page and the weapons are still claws?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info