What to Expect From Content Update 3.3.0

Breach was still my favorite league, something like that again would make me very happy. ALso still hoping something can be done with leaguestones at some point.
Make the game free-to-play instead actual pay-to-win. Until that, seeya'
Looks interesting! However, am I the only one who thinks that leagues don't last enough? I'm a quite new player (started december 28th) and I have the feeling leagues are so short you have to give up your whole life or other games in order to make something ^^

Maybe experimented players manage to complete levelling in a week, but for new players, that can take a month, and if you have to learn the game and gather currencies, 4 months can be really not enough for lots of people imo.

Anyways, looking forward this update, I like to kill mobs. Yeah. That's cool. Death.
"... facilitating new builds. "

Does that mean you will finally stop limiting what gems are available to what character class ?

You have of build diversity but you don't deal with this most simplest of limitations you have created.

Either fix it or stop talking about build diversity.

X
"
Psylimusic wrote:
Make the game free-to-play instead actual pay-to-win. Until that, seeya'

Wut? It's completley free to play how is it p2w lol

Winner of the last 3 SSF HC races to 100 uses 4 tabs btw if that's what you think is p2w
didn´t play bestiary at all - pokemon thing isn´t mine. lookin forward to 3.3.0
Hey Chris,

Sadly with every patch game is harder to play on low spec computers. If you have no plans for optimizaton or PS4 release, I'm out. Really want to play the game, it's best out there for my taste but I don't want to buy a gaming computer at the age of 30 :).
Not be disconnected in loading screens
I must say i LOVE everything I've read here!

Got disappointed with Bestiary and kinda not even dealing with most of it's 'content' as i see it pointless and mundane.

But man, if the next league is anything similar to breach, i'm over the moon waiting for it to hit! Take even more of my money guys, I'm in! :D

Thanks for your ongoing hard work GGG, well done!

Side not - is it really the time to give traps a go for the first time evah?! :D woop woop

"
HewalChampyy wrote:
Hey Chris,

Sadly with every patch game is harder to play on low spec computers. If you have no plans for optimizaton or PS4 release, I'm out. Really want to play the game, it's best out there for my taste but I don't want to buy a gaming computer at the age of 30 :).

Why not? Im 32 and soon going for my 3rd gaming laptop in last 7years :D I mean, everyone is different and all that jazz, no judgement here, just curious why would being 30yo affect decision of going for gaming machine as you seem to be a gamer anyway, ey? :D
Last edited by Kahald on Apr 9, 2018, 7:12:35 AM
im glad i rediscovered this game recently . kudos ggg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info