[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

Hi Devon,
I have 2 questions:
1/ Since, we just need 100% impale chance, so that we dont need deep cut?!
2/ I haven't played Slayer for a while, why now most slayer players go toward Bane of Legends rather than Brutal Fervour? Overleech used to be mandatory of Slayer.
Thanks
"
nike2000 wrote:
Hi Devon,
I have 2 questions:
2/ I haven't played Slayer for a while, why now most slayer players go toward Bane of Legends rather than Brutal Fervour? Overleech used to be mandatory of Slayer.
Thanks

1) No need to do anything, you can tecnhicaly drop 1 or 2 nodes with impale chances but the problem is their secondary effects like "5% impale effect" will still outperform other nodes. Just wanted to point out that chance caps out at 100% so you don't take more.
2) Because of the damage and boss phases. The faster you kill the stuff the less chance it has to kill you. Bane of Legends is the best ascendancy node in the game (fight me on this one) because it completely negates the worst phase of any boss, the last phase, by straight up fking killing the boss at 20% lol.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"
devon752 wrote:
"
nike2000 wrote:
Hi Devon,
I have 2 questions:
Thanks

1) No need to do anything, you can tecnhicaly drop 1 or 2 nodes with impale chances but the problem is their secondary effects like "5% impale effect" will still outperform other nodes. Just wanted to point out that chance caps out at 100% so you don't take more.
2) Because of the damage and boss phases. The faster you kill the stuff the less chance it has to kill you. Bane of Legends is the best ascendancy node in the game (fight me on this one) because it completely negates the worst phase of any boss, the last phase, by straight up fking killing the boss at 20% lol.

Thanks for quick reply man!
I just looked over my old Slayer; I was wrong :)) ; I took Band of Legends and Brutal Fervour ; I think this was meta before, but now we go to Overwhelm and Impact instead. You're right, Band of Legends is a better version of culling strike :))
"
krazydude wrote:

I can't believe how incredibly lucky I am lol. Literally my first day of crafting.

Hit T1 life and Tailwind. Regalled it to get %Armour and decided to just multimod it to be safe. Someone suggested to use Awakener orb on a Redeemer influenced item with Elusive and then on these boots but I didn't want to lose T1 life just for small bursts of speed from Elusive. Pretty solid boots I hope.

Also what are your thoughts about Champion ascendancy with the same build but somehow taking the Rampart node too. Champion seems pretty tanky and a lot of people are playing it for it's defensive capabilities so was just wondering.

If you want tanky just drop Impact and either the crit ascendancy or bane of legends (they deal pretty much the same damage) and go for overleech. You will get 6% damage negation, ridiculous Leech, bleed immunity and you can go for Vaal pact (either with acuity or the node). No need to switch ascendancies.
But to answer your question, champion is good, just not sure if I would sacrifice the 20% cull and phys reflect immunity for anything.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
I have tried Simulacrum 2 times today; first time I used Ryslatha coil and couldn't pass wave 19, second time I used Soul Tether to leech longer; since, I have Acuity and passed wave 19 with 2 bosses appeared, but with wave 20 I died like by one shoot 4 times instantly. Is it because of wave 20 must with those hard mobs or those mobs appears randomly?
I have 5k8 hp with Soul Tether and 6k1 with Coil... and die by one shoot like crazy. Should I hide and kite?
Any opinion with my build and gears?
https://pastebin.com/qzhSzHe0
Thank you Cyclone Saylers :))
"
nike2000 wrote:
I have tried Simulacrum 2 times today; first time I used Ryslatha coil and couldn't pass wave 19, second time I used Soul Tether to leech longer; since, I have Acuity and passed wave 19 with 2 bosses appeared, but with wave 20 I died like by one shoot 4 times instantly. Is it because of wave 20 must with those hard mobs or those mobs appears randomly?
I have 5k8 hp with Soul Tether and 6k1 with Coil... and die by one shoot like crazy. Should I hide and kite?
Any opinion with my build and gears?
https://pastebin.com/qzhSzHe0
Thank you Cyclone Saylers :))

Try going with the overleech nodes, they will give you 6% less damage taken and great sustain. Should help.
yeah man, I just go back to overleech... honestly not sure how others can farm t16 and survive wave 20 that ez :)) lolz....maybe my reaction aint that great.
With overleech I can roll T15-16 delirium with corrupted pretty good and less "oh-shit" moments :v
:)) finally I can clear wave 20....boss appeared 4 times omg and 1 hit me ,but luckily hided behind and cyclone.... thanks to Bane of Legends!

I've pretty much Min maxed the build as much as possible within my budget. Swapped Impresence after I crafted myself the Curse on hit Assassin's mark ring. Lots of crit multi on the amulet too. Only slots I can try to improve are maybe the Armour and gloves but not too mandatory at this point I guess.
Also working towards 21 20 Cyclone.

No mana cost for cyclone right now and I've linked Blood magic with Leap slam over Endurance on melee stun to rush through maps.

Cluster jewels I'm using are

I think this is the best possible cluster jewel setup. Insane utility and insane area of effect on top of our Impact ascendancy and Pulverise. I haven't bothered with small cluster jewels since I can't afford to respec any other points for jewels with Fettle. To use the double medium cluster jewels I respecced from Forceful skewering, the difference in damage is very low atleast for me.

https://pastebin.com/SaqyEfSy Here's my POB. 11.5 Million dps on Cyclone fully buffed in Blood stance and swapping Melee physical damage for Pulverise(I never swap out Pulverise though)

Again thank you for this guide! This guide made me experiment with my gear, tree and cluster jewels a lot and I don't even know how XD

Last edited by krazydude on Apr 29, 2020, 4:48:28 AM
"
krazydude wrote:
Again thank you for this guide! This guide made me experiment with my gear, tree and cluster jewels a lot and I don't even know how XD

Gz on min-maxing this build haha. It's pretty decked out with what you did. And no problem man, thank you for checking it out :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info