[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

"
ThunderCruel wrote:
So I am a little slow, but I have a "pretty" similar setup, but my total dps is 219k and yours is 2.6m. I am missing a couple min/max things, but I really don't get where the 2.4m extra dps would come from. I also seem to struggle in super high maps and just get insta exploded by random stuff.

Anyway you could provide any inisght?

I see you've already switched to Toxic Rain lmao. Gave up on cyclone?
The Lucidity anointment doesn't work. Anybody checked that for this build or it was copy and paste build from last league
"
Sup3rSay1an wrote:
The Lucidity anointment doesn't work. Anybody checked that for this build or it was copy and paste build from last league

Nah I just forgot to remove that annoint as you see it even says use rings with -mana cost. My mistake.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Also for anyone checking this build out I just read through all the comments saying that it was dying too much, too squishy, getting stunned and all of that.

So a short summary of the changes: Lost about 2M DPS (from 5M to 3M) but got a LOT more armor, elemental resistances and HP. Dropped Pride and placed Determination, took Prismatic skin as the Annointment, changed the Watcher's eye and reinstated the Belly of the Beast. Also got a little bit more AOE which should also add to survivability.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
Hi, could you help me here, what should I ipmrove in this build?

I think I might got more DPS and sustain, bcs iam getting one shoted sometimes.
Also, my only auras are pride and vulnerability, bcs of mana (i've tryed enlightnen lvl 3, but I didn't help me at all) .

Thank you, for any reply, I like this build.
"
devon752 wrote:
Also for anyone checking this build out I just read through all the comments saying that it was dying too much, too squishy, getting stunned and all of that.

So a short summary of the changes: Lost about 2M DPS (from 5M to 3M) but got a LOT more armor, elemental resistances and HP. Dropped Pride and placed Determination, took Prismatic skin as the Annointment, changed the Watcher's eye and reinstated the Belly of the Beast. Also got a little bit more AOE which should also add to survivability.

I was just gearing up my Slayer when you updated the guide. Thanks for the good timing!

Just wanted to clarify about which auras to run.

I have Tombstone w/ vulnerability and am having trouble fitting in the auras.

I've used lvl 3 clarity with my 2hand with vul/herald/determination, dread.

Precision and Blood I use in other pieces. I'm not even close to getting all of them even if I take off herald (about 10-15% off mana wise.)

I'm wondering if I should splurge on level 4 clarity, switch my gems, or perhaps a different annoitmentment to fit it all in? Any suggestions.
Hey, thanks for the build guide! I've been playing it and all is great so far! But I'm confused about your sockets on the 6L Belly of The Beast. It doesn't line up with the colors of the skill gems you have listed for the Cyclone 6L. I just made a major error and spent a bunch of chaos on the wrong item haha
"
Nicocololo wrote:
Hey, thanks for the build guide! I've been playing it and all is great so far! But I'm confused about your sockets on the 6L Belly of The Beast. It doesn't line up with the colors of the skill gems you have listed for the Cyclone 6L. I just made a major error and spent a bunch of chaos on the wrong item haha
Oh yeah the gear is mega outdated. I will take one of these days to update it. For now I'll just remove the "gear" section so follow PoB.
Fun build, I think some of the content changed in the last 2 days. Different gear, tree etc. I pulled a POB image of my current char and found I do about 142k dps. But your POB shows right at 3 mil dps. No wonder I an dying so often, but I can see that I cannot even play past 90 on standard, just no way to get that end game gear unless I RMT which I will never do.
"
random7 wrote:
I an dying so often, but I can see that I cannot even play past 90 on standard, just no way to get that end game gear unless I RMT which I will never do.
You are wrong and I think you are just bad honestly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info