[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

"
kirenasura33 wrote:
Hey Devon,

Is there anything else like a watcher's eye that I could use to improve my dps? or a list of things i could do to upgrade dps without the fear of cost.

thanks for the guide.

Of course, if you get a watchers eye that affects Pride.
For example, getting a watchers eye that has "Intimidate Enemies for 4 seconds while you are using Pride" enables you to equip another belt. You can go for a stygian vyse then, get a nice damage socket, more life, more resistances.
You can also get the "chance to deal double damage while using Pride" which will give you straight up %more damage (10% chance to deal double damage is = 10% more).
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"
Hellanoid wrote:
Really good 3.9 build, can facetank T16 metamorphs and kill Sirus pretty quickly.

Here is my gear so far:

Spoiler

Still a tough decision on the helmet i want. I've bought a base helmet with the cyclone enchant to craft, but i can't decide if i want good life on it with a pristine fossil or the increased fortify effect with the dense fossil.

Not to mention it has to roll nice resist because it's hard to cap em since i'm using atziri's gloves PLUS the retch belt.

Depending what you feel you need. Do you feel you could use more damage or do you feel you could die less? That's all there is to it, but only you will know the answer :)
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"
Botu wrote:
Loving the build so far! Thanks for making/posting this.

Wondering if someone could take a look at my gear and tell me where I should work to upgrade next. Still need some jewels, and gear-wise I am prioritizing ring upgrades. I'm currently almost out of currency so working towards them slowly as they are not cheap!

Any recommendations on other things I can do to upgrade my gear would be great. Looking for some goals to work towards.

Thanks in advance!

Look at the recent responses I made to others, aim for something like watchers eyes or timeless jewels, stuff like that. I don't usually go over people's gear because it would take me too long to go over everyone that asks (sry dood).
P.S. I checked anyway and I think your profile is private.
HI OP,

thanks for your fast response regarding the PoB leveling tree. I double checked everything and your eternal lab skill tree consists 96 points. I'm at level 72 and have 95 out of 96. There are still 28 points left. May you link and lvl 100 tree, if it is not that big of a deal for you?

Appreciate your contribution.

Thanks in advance!
"
circleback wrote:
HI OP,

thanks for your fast response regarding the PoB leveling tree. I double checked everything and your eternal lab skill tree consists 96 points. I'm at level 72 and have 95 out of 96. There are still 28 points left. May you link and lvl 100 tree, if it is not that big of a deal for you?

Appreciate your contribution.

Thanks in advance!

I also double checked and it is correct. It is for lvl94. I literally copied the pastebin for you from the guide. You probably accidentaly deleted a part of the tree. Try importing it again: https://pastebin.com/4gpj5Avs
Last edited by devon752 on Jan 16, 2020, 5:23:42 AM
Hey Devon,

or somewane with knowledge of the build.

Can somewane help me with what and how to upgrade i am only at a 460k damage output what can i do to upgrade?

I know my helmet and rings need to change but those are mostly defensive. I have no idea where to get damage otherwise.
"
DeoVolentex wrote:
Hey Devon,

Can somewane help me with what and how to upgrade i am only at a 460k damage output what can i do to upgrade?

I know my helmet and rings need to change but those are mostly defensive. I have no idea where to get damage otherwise.

Have you imported your build into PoB?
You are only lvl82, you have at least 10 more levels worth of points. You are not utilizing intimidate anywhere like I did. I also used maim linked to my flesh and stone in order to further increase the damage done to maimed targets. This is just by looking a little through your gear and tree. Also don't forget that you're using vaal pact and The retch belt that's not calculated into your DPS.

p.s. you can't apply assassins mark if you already have vulnerability. 1 curse is the limit unless you take the node whispers of doom or get an implicit on your amulet for +1 curses.
Last edited by devon752 on Jan 19, 2020, 6:00:16 AM
"
devon752 wrote:
"
DeoVolentex wrote:
Hey Devon,

Have you imported your build into PoB?
You are only lvl82, you have at least 10 more levels worth of points. You are not utilizing intimidate anywhere like I did. I also used maim linked to my flesh and stone in order to further increase the damage done to maimed targets. This is just by looking a little through your gear and tree. Also don't forget that you're using vaal pact and The retch belt that's not calculated into your DPS.

p.s. you can't apply assassins mark if you already have vulnerability. 1 curse is the limit unless you take the node whispers of doom or get an implicit on your amulet for +1 curses.

https://pastebin.com/LVBSt6r9

Il see what i can do to improve. made some adjustments. still hard to see how and where to go from here gonna keep playing and hope for the best. (keep running into damage problems with builds so i am doing something wrong)
"
DeoVolentex wrote:
Il see what i can do to improve. made some adjustments. still hard to see how and where to go from here gonna keep playing and hope for the best. (keep running into damage problems with builds so i am doing something wrong)

I told you some of the things, you mentioned the helmet. That's mostly that.
What are some upgrades I could make to the build if I have some big boy currency

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info