[3.16] Devon's Shocking! Lawnmower | Pure Phys Crit-Cyclone | All content viable

Mr. bump coming through.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
I just had Tombfist drop with 2 abyssal slots. Is that any good with this build? I've never seen the item before and was reading it can be close to BIS for a lot of melee builds but I don't know enough about the game to understand why (i'd need to buy some jewels for it).
"
ChocoboExodus wrote:
I just had Tombfist drop with 2 abyssal slots. Is that any good with this build? I've never seen the item before and was reading it can be close to BIS for a lot of melee builds but I don't know enough about the game to understand why (i'd need to buy some jewels for it).

Yep those gloves are also one of the BiS gloves even here. Just socket it with both a Murderous and Searching Abyss jewel to trigger both passives. Preferably get jewels with 35+ life and 2 damage mods (phys damage, crit chance, crit multi, phys damage with swords, attack speed, stuff like that). Just reemember to replace your belt then (preferably with a solid stygian as well because you can slap it with another abyss jewel) since you don't need the intimidate on the belt anymore. Tombfist passive will provide intimidate. Hope this helped, thanks for checking it out! :D
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"
devon752 wrote:
"
ChocoboExodus wrote:

Yep those gloves are also one of the BiS gloves even here. Just socket it with both a Murderous and Searching Abyss jewel to trigger both passives. Preferably get jewels with 35+ life and 2 damage mods (phys damage, crit chance, crit multi, phys damage with swords, attack speed, stuff like that). Just reemember to replace your belt then (preferably with a solid stygian as well because you can slap it with another abyss jewel) since you don't need the intimidate on the belt anymore. Tombfist passive will provide intimidate. Hope this helped, thanks for checking it out! :D

Thanks a lot for the help and the quick reply!
Bump.
Hello I thinking about your more defense build
HC variant [less DPS, more effective life]: https://pastebin.com/BwZLMYzz [not tested!]

When I compare build description on web and data from PoB I have some question.
There are three gem comparsion. Two of them probbably just missing in PoB, Third one defensive skill.
Can you confirm which ones I have to use please?

web:
CWDT(9) + Steelskin(14) + Vulnarability + Blasphemy
PoB:
CWDT(9) + Molten Shell(14) + Vulnarability + Blasphemy

web:
Leap Slam + Faster attacks + Endurance charge on melee stun + Blood Rage
PoB:
Leap Slam + Faster Attacks + Endurance Charge on Melee Stun

web:
Vaal Ancestral Warchief + Brutality + Conc Effect + Melee Phys
PoB:
Ancestral Warchief + Brutality + Conc Effect

Thnx.
Last edited by attronach on Dec 11, 2019, 12:34:15 PM
"
attronach wrote:
Hello I thinking about your more defense build
HC variant [less DPS, more effective life]: https://pastebin.com/BwZLMYzz [not tested!]

When I compare build description on web and data from PoB I have some question.
There are three gem comparsion. Two of them probbably just missing in PoB, Third one defensive skill.
Can you confirm which ones I have to use please?

web:
CWDT(9) + Steelskin(14) + Vulnarability + Blasphemy
PoB:

web:
Leap Slam + Faster attacks + Endurance charge on melee stun + Blood Rage
PoB:
Leap Slam + Faster Attacks + Endurance Charge on Melee Stun

web:
Vaal Ancestral Warchief + Brutality + Conc Effect + Melee Phys
PoB:
Ancestral Warchief + Brutality + Conc Effect

Thnx.

Hey, sry for the slight inconsistency (it's unfortunately impossible to have the same setup on 3 different trees). If you're ever in doubt, just scroll over my gear and look at the gems inside! That's the best way to see what I'm actually using. But that's for the default trees. For the HC one it's a bit different depending on what you are using.

Since I went for Vaal pact, we had to drop off blood rage because it keeps eating your life away. If you don't use Vaal pact (which is a perfectly viable way to play, especially during lab runs) then use blood rage since you have life regen.

But to clarify, these are the correct ones for HC (I will update the PoB and the guide as well):

Leap Slam + Faster attacks + Endurance charge on melee stun (If you are using Vaal pact, if not, then use Blood rage as well)

Vaal Ancestral Warchief + Brutality + Conc Effect + Melee Phys (this one you can remove some supports if it costs too much mana)
Last edited by devon752 on Dec 12, 2019, 3:44:10 AM
"
devon752 wrote:

But to clarify, these are the correct ones for HC (I will update the PoB and the guide as well)

Marked, thnx :)
will this be updated for 3.9? or does it not need changes?
"
Calvinvng wrote:
will this be updated for 3.9? or does it not need changes?

It doesn't really need changing, the only visible problem might be acquiring a good 2 hander since Starforge will be more rare. But nothing a good rare couldn't fix.

I'll update the PoB once the gem update for PoB hits. You can still use the old ones since nothing really changed regarding passives.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info