[0.11.0] Etup's EK Build

Currently level 43, using EK instead of Sweep by now. I use only 1 Beartrap as i play selffound until finished cruel and simply was not lucky finding another Beartrap yet. I wonder the Beartrap does reaaally low damage? What are good links to it?

Are there any good Uniques to use aside from Kaoms Chest with this build?
"Temporal Chains multiplies the duration on the monster that you are already multiplying through duration multipliers of poison damage."
- Inception by Kripp, 2017
Last edited by Tizid on Jul 1, 2013, 6:51:38 AM
bump for a great build.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Last edited by Daresso on Jul 10, 2013, 10:42:49 AM
@ Lantoka, this should give you an idea how to gear

To ur question, I would use the last one of the 3,
projectile speed helps alot for surviving and it got spell dmg + cast
Dual wielding is fun but the shield I got gives so much armor multiplied by all the armor nodes you take in this build

I survive maps very easy with this gear

My only downside atm is speed since I got heavy gear and no movement speed at all on my boots, but two quicksilvers help for that.

I am using this build with a few small edits, i am lvl 77 atm with 3794 dps ( ek gem is lvl 18 ) and 4.5k hp

"
Lantoka wrote:
Really need some help with how to gear for EK.

I am level 40 at the moment and got tired of ground slam, so I switched to EK.

I'm fairly sure that I want to continue to dual wield wands.

What stats should I be looking for on my wands and in what priority?

1. Lots of spell damage
2. Faster Casting
3. Faster Projectile speed
4. Crit??
5. Physical Damage??

Here is what I currently have..

What stats are important for my rings/ammy, aside from resists and spell dmg/cast speed/proj speed?

Is it better to stack proj speed, or cast speed?

Would a rare rustic sash be best for my belt slot? What about Magnate or Meginords?
Last edited by Solidwolf on Jul 10, 2013, 5:00:47 PM
HI,
I found two more 5% reduced mana reservation nodes, for an easy 20% total less reservation, I want to know is that 20% of the Percentage reserved? I.E if you had a 40% reservation you would only reserve 32% or does it mean something else?
because with a lvl 19 reduced mana linked in, you would have a total of 48% reduced mana reserved, which would mean a 40% would become a 20.8% reservation, making it much easier to use mana reserve auras without uniques

thoughts?
"
Zerker_nz wrote:
HI,
I found two more 5% reduced mana reservation nodes, for an easy 20% total less reservation, I want to know is that 20% of the Percentage reserved? I.E if you had a 40% reservation you would only reserve 32% or does it mean something else?
because with a lvl 19 reduced mana linked in, you would have a total of 48% reduced mana reserved, which would mean a 40% would become a 20.8% reservation, making it much easier to use mana reserve auras without uniques

thoughts?

i thought about this aswell and theres not many more auras ur gonna want to run....not to mention if the nodes above marauder r wht ur tlking about then ud have to invest some skillpoints wich can be used elsewhere like hp nodes

oh and alphas isnt required on this build to run hatred grace vit det purity i dont think ud need more auras than tht plus theres none tht really help ek....haste on a reflect map fuck tht lol
I’d rather die on my feet
Than live my life on my knees

WTB ALT ART DEMIS
Last edited by silversideup on Jul 15, 2013, 12:16:53 AM
Heart of Oak + Ballistic Mastery yes or not ?
yeah, I was looking throuhg the earlier pages, got to about page 16/17 and found wrath does not work, also found anger does not work, so only really the % auras that you want, I guess one could use the extra nodes to run more aura's earlier than the level required for 19 Reduced mana gem.
I'm going to leave them there for now, they were on the way to something else anyway, only lvl 51 so dar but I can run, Purity, vitality, Defiance, Grace for running through areas, I cant clear due to dangerous mobs
Reeep onslaught 78 ek mara

well i was doing really fine with decent gear 4,7k hp / all res max 10k armor /

than just doing some easy 66maps and bäämmm client crash on the moment i enter the boss room in chamber map i just use my macro to insta gib the game and alt+f4 to what happen relog and default ....

Great build EK is awesome fun and tanky but client problems cant save you haha
NEW BOW is OPOP
"
FlatSpin wrote:
Reeep onslaught 78 ek mara

well i was doing really fine with decent gear 4,7k hp / all res max 10k armor /

than just doing some easy 66maps and bäämmm client crash on the moment i enter the boss room in chamber map i just use my macro to insta gib the game and alt+f4 to what happen relog and default ....

Great build EK is awesome fun and tanky but client problems cant save you haha

RIP. I hope you reroll!
"
Zerker_nz wrote:
yeah, I was looking throuhg the earlier pages, got to about page 16/17 and found wrath does not work, also found anger does not work, so only really the % auras that you want, I guess one could use the extra nodes to run more aura's earlier than the level required for 19 Reduced mana gem.
I'm going to leave them there for now, they were on the way to something else anyway, only lvl 51 so dar but I can run, Purity, vitality, Defiance, Grace for running through areas, I cant clear due to dangerous mobs

Yes, that's correct. The only auras that will increase the damage of Ethereal Knives are Hatred and Haste.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info