Build of the Week: Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems Hierophant

"
mezion7 wrote:
Chesch

Haha, you did it again! :)
I rarely comment on something, but I just can't help asking myself what made this one BotW? This is ... the most classic build as far as I know :| Isn't BotW something new and clever?
If there's no creative build when due date is near, then make build of the month :|
Worse version of my harbinger character! 0/10 too obvious
Can you please stop GGG? Make finally something interesting. Why you focus on makin passive builds that allowos you to turn off brain during playin. Why do you making TANK builds much much better than glass cannon builds ?If you going tank your dmg should SUCK af, but because of your high defense you finally kill that Shaper after 20 minutes of fighting, but when u goin Glass cannon build your dmg should be able to kill shaper in 30 seconds, but on another hand, shaper should be able to kill you with his fart. That how it should to look like, but it doesn't.

Focus more on doing gem skills like charged dash/flicker strike or some active spells like storm call/vaal power siphon that makes you powerfull but at the same time, requires from you using your brain in order to stay alive. Stop buffing boring as fuk builds like RF or spin to win shit that almost everyone plays because they are OVERPOWERED. Also focus on making items that makes them very very unique like poets pen or these gloves that gives you active aoe lightning spell, because slowly you forcing me to stop playing this game, when I struggle to rise up my dps with certain interesting skills, but when I go one of these broing af shit I can actually stand in the middle of map and kills everything.

This is not how HnS gameplay should looks like, and everybody knows it. Consider doing more active and interesting skills, and instead of reworking traps/totems think about reworking such skills like Elemental hit or other not used at all active attack skills.

Thank you.
Please don't mute me
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<(°) FAKE TOUCANS, FAKE PRAYERS (°)>
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Please don't mute me
I Like It!
After Botw with Molten Strike is now Totem AND RF ... after it will be Barrage ? u guys have no soul .. if that is build of the week i should stop this game ... but cant blame player for using Op gem When Suking gem still available ... Open your Eye GGG your game Turn on 3 gem (Barrage , Molten Strike , RF)..
hahah it's like Bex's accents are all battling each other for dominance xD
--------------- THE MOOCH --------------
Cool build, hoping to see classic zombie/raise spectre in next BotW.
Ok, another version of the very popular RF builds but yet it "use unique combinations of game mechanics" (like every RF build).

Actually, I don't expect too much from BOTW because if it is a build being worth playing, it is usually already wellknown to the community.
At least a common base of knowledge is created and in some of the replies ideas for improvement are provided.

I wonder if there will be episodes on uncommon builds providing new ideas and insights.

But maybe we all got it wrong and these episodes are show cases on MTX for popular builds?

Let's see what builds show up in the future...
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...
Last edited by Synopse on Apr 6, 2018, 8:24:20 AM
nvm
Last edited by JoOnky on Apr 6, 2018, 10:10:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info