Build of the Week: Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems Hierophant

Taw-tem
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
I played this build from the beginning of the bestiary league. almost all content donr without the uber elder
Shaper and Uber atziri deatless.
Very solid build but little low DPS compare to build which i played from few days - molten strike jugg.
ing: Sehemyr
not good, because healing is slow...
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Wow! This is the most original build ever! Nobody done this before!
just re-ascended from hierophant to iquisitor last week, damn
"
fryiee wrote:
"
DrDraids wrote:
Looks like Ubers build

This is my exact thought. Not sure who came first, but I think overall Uber's build is better.

From the YT comments (by Uber himself): "For those saying this is my build -- this guy did this in abyss league as well. I didn't have any idea about it when I made + theorycrafted mine but when I found out it helped me a bit.

Also I didn't post a guide for it. Working on guides for the other characters atm."
Started with this build too, but righteous fire seems pretty bad to me. I just dont get it, you build for godlike regen and nothing can kill you, then if you add righteous fire the regen goes to s*it but things die a little faster and same goes for yourself.

Switched out righteous fire for searing bond and I can still have really nice regen and damage.
Maybe with better budget I could make RF work but in any way I dont see that it would be better than high regen
Last edited by Saauul on Apr 6, 2018, 2:17:29 AM
Welcome to MTX of the week this build takes on end game content doesn't show build against uber elder lol.
"
Saauul wrote:
Started with this build too, but righteous fire seems pretty bad to me. I just dont get it, you build for godlike regen and nothing can kill you, then if you add righteous fire the regen goes to s*it but things die a little faster and same goes for yourself.

You don't kill things "just a little faster". I was playing Scorch Ray Jugger which was very tanky with lots of regen. By switching to RF + self cast Scorch Ray, my clear speed and boss kill speed was at least doubled. Of course you can now also die faster, but that is the balancing tradeoff.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Whoa! This build is completely UNIQUE and interesting! Hope we get to see a spectral throw build next.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info