Build of the Week: Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems Hierophant

Looks like Ubers build
"
DrDraids wrote:
Looks like Ubers build

This is my exact thought. Not sure who came first, but I think overall Uber's build is better.
BrokeBack
This build is all good and safe for cheap budget but can i really draw attention to how poorly thought out heirophant is for physical attack totems.

If you go warchief totmes with facebreaker / tukohama you miss have no way to utilize last 2 ascendancy points . This seems like a huge hindsight considering the ascendancy was reworked and considering it will never be looked upon in future.
chaotic neutral
Hierophant from a potential interesting class now become a normal class. Meh....nothing special in this build
i dont like her voice
RIP RF you brought joy to the game
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
So, the build is not using the main strength in mana -> ES -> rf damage scaling from hiero? Well, ok.
no, thanks
A build I tried actually gets build of the week! My first char this league too.

Leveling felt op af, felt like it was the real deal + RF also looked so cool. I got to level 90 and invested a couple ex in it (even got a lvl 4 enlighten gem to optimize skill tree further for a bonus 500 hp). However that's where the good feels end, don't recommend for endgame whatsoever and lvl 90+

I got 7.3k hp at lvl 90, and fully invested in maxing armour/resist and 1.1k life regen. You can't get hit AT ALL if you want to sustain RF in a boss fight and you got no more flask charges. Your survival greatly depends on flask charge availability, your defenses are good enough to afford taking damage, stone golem not dying, totems not dying, and don't get hit by random -resistance curses even briefly. I felt like my life was always in danger in endgame if I wanted to keep using RF, I always had a portal scroll at my finger tips. I quickly made a new character after this one lol. I think I got PTSD

Totem damage was great though when I could maintain RF safely, and maybe you can enjoy it in lategame if you like the hit and run play style
Last edited by Zephrix on Apr 5, 2018, 10:37:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info