[3.2] Fully Corrupted All-Unique Dual Wield HOWA Molten Strike - 6.1M Shaper DPS, 9k+ ES, 44% Evade

Can someone give some explanation of how important are the "1% chaos dmg per corrupted item" jewels?

I ask because in BSC these jewels are either VERY expensive or non-existent.

Also the dmg you gain for 3 jewels is like 3% x 14 corrupted items = 42% increased dmg which is not much compared to the currency u need to spend in order to get them.

Any advice?

Thanks!
"
nel0angel0 wrote:
Can someone give some explanation of how important are the "1% chaos dmg per corrupted item" jewels?

I ask because in BSC these jewels are either VERY expensive or non-existent.

Also the dmg you gain for 3 jewels is like 3% x 14 corrupted items = 42% increased dmg which is not much compared to the currency u need to spend in order to get them.

Any advice?

Thanks!

i'm not using any and damage is fine. nice to have but not mandatory imo
Updated DPS calculations again.
Now correctly using Projectile travel distance 1-10 for DPS calculations.
Last edited by TotemPuller on Apr 8, 2018, 2:06:34 PM
"
Xaxarius wrote:

Yes ofc its nice to have, i just wanted to know how hard it is to get these jewels..

"
TotemPuller wrote:

Hey man, can u please give some advice/tips how to get the currupted jewels with chaos dmg? Cause i searched in BSC and they are non-existent..
"
nel0angel0 wrote:
"
Xaxarius wrote:

Yes ofc its nice to have, i just wanted to know how hard it is to get these jewels..

"
TotemPuller wrote:

Hey man, can u please give some advice/tips how to get the currupted jewels with chaos dmg? Cause i searched in BSC and they are non-existent..

no, you specifically said "Can someone give some explanation of how important are the "1% chaos dmg per corrupted item" jewels?"

they are not important. It seemed like you were balancing the cost of these items with their benefit. They are expensive, but probably not worth it unless you have extra currency lying around and want to min max this build.
You pointed out that these jewels are non-existent or expensive. Which doesn't make any sense. If they are non-existent, the presence of expensive ones proves they aren't non-existent. They exist, but are expensive.
But now you seem to have it in your mind that you want these and want someone to tell you how to get them.
You can use a vaal orb on some jewels and hope you get them to happen for you. I don't know the probability, but I'd guess it's like 1/20.
Or you can set up an alert on poe.trade and it will "boop" whenever an item you specify gets posted.
good luck (but again, you really don't need these corruptions, but whatever you want to min/max, good luck)
Last edited by Xaxarius on Apr 8, 2018, 3:30:05 PM
"
Xaxarius wrote:

no, you specifically said "Can someone give some explanation of how important are the "1% chaos dmg per corrupted item" jewels?"

they are not important. It seemed like you were balancing the cost of these items with their benefit. They are expensive, but probably not worth it unless you have extra currency lying around and want to min max this build.
You pointed out that these jewels are non-existent or expensive. Which doesn't make any sense. If they are non-existent, the presence of expensive ones proves they aren't non-existent. They exist, but are expensive.
But now you seem to have it in your mind that you want these and want someone to tell you how to get them.
You can use a vaal orb on some jewels and hope you get them to happen for you. I don't know the probability, but I'd guess it's like 1/20.
Or you can set up an alert on poe.trade and it will "boop" whenever an item you specify gets posted.
good luck (but again, you really don't need these corruptions, but whatever you want to min/max, good luck)

You are right man, sorry for that.

And thanks a lot for your reply i appreciate it.
"
nel0angel0 wrote:
"
Xaxarius wrote:

You are right man, sorry for that.
I'm
And thanks a lot for your reply i appreciate it.

No problem, best wishes.
I like this build. Been playing inquis molten for so long and finally see somethign different. Great Job!

Also my fellow new exiles's (like me), if you wanna know how to proc ancestral call for more dps for single target, you can view this thread - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1971701.

Dont get me wrong, this isnt advertising, cause he has a picture showing how it procs.
"
loobi wrote:
I like this build. Been playing inquis molten for so long and finally see somethign different. Great Job!

Also my fellow new exiles's (like me), if you wanna know how to proc ancestral call for more dps for single target, you can view this thread - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1971701.

Dont get me wrong, this isnt advertising, cause he has a picture showing how it procs.

so the message is to aim slightly in front of the boss to get ancestral call to chime in with 2 other "ghost" attacks. Instead of clicking ON the boss, which will not procc the ghosts.
Is that the idea?
Finally got around making this build.

And my god does it rip through everything the game has to offer.

I got almost everything set up except your 200 ex watchers eye and a few other minor things, but having one with the clarity ES is more than enough for now, at least.

Thanks for sharing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info