[3.2] Fully Corrupted All-Unique Dual Wield HOWA Molten Strike - 6.1M Shaper DPS, 9k+ ES, 44% Evade

"
Enforc3R wrote:
Finally got around making this build.

And my god does it rip through everything the game has to offer.

I got almost everything set up except your 200 ex watchers eye and a few other minor things, but having one with the clarity ES is more than enough for now, at least.

Thanks for sharing

Did you get the molten strike helm enchant? I looked yesterday, there was 1 for 60ex. Shits crazy. Even without it, the build is really good imo.
"
Xaxarius wrote:
"
Enforc3R wrote:

I got almost everything set up except your 200 ex watchers eye and a few other minor things, but having one with the clarity ES is more than enough for now, at least.

Thanks for sharing

Did you get the molten strike helm enchant? I looked yesterday, there was 1 for 60ex. Shits crazy. Even without it, the build is really good imo.

Nah, i refuse to ever buy expensive enchants on helms since when you run lab yourself you'll either get it or get another enchant worth a lot instead. Paying 50 ex for it just because not many people do it on Vertex is a bit crazy to me.

What's even crazier is that i got that enchant on my 5th uber lab run on that character.
"
Enforc3R wrote:
"
Xaxarius wrote:
"
Enforc3R wrote:

Thanks for sharing

Nah, i refuse to ever buy expensive enchants on helms since when you run lab yourself you'll either get it or get another enchant worth a lot instead. Paying 50 ex for it just because not many people do it on Vertex is a bit crazy to me.

What's even crazier is that i got that enchant on my 5th uber lab run on that character.

IF you don't buy, someone else will. Supply/demand is a really easy concept to understand.
"
Knuckledust13 wrote:

IF you don't buy, someone else will. Supply/demand is a really easy concept to understand.

Which is fine. I only said why i don't do it personally. I've always got my enchants myself. More stuff to do that way, and money saved.
"
Enforc3R wrote:
"
Knuckledust13 wrote:

Which is fine. I only said why i don't do it personally. I've always got my enchants myself. More stuff to do that way, and money saved.

I wasted 55 uber lab runs this league trying to get 2% life and mana regen when hit for my steppan eards on my LL RF guardian. got it 0 times. Ended up setting an alert on poe.trade, someone posted a pair for 35c like a week later lol.
Just think, if I didn't use all those tries on the boots I might have been able to use it on helmet enchants. And the other loot from running the uber lab sucked so much, such a frustrating mess.

anyways, build is awesome even without any helm enchant. I'm running a 5 link and t15 elder guardians are a breeze. I'm a little concerned about being able to do elder though. When he does his freeze thing I can't leech. And only at 7800 or so ES atm. debating on selling my 6 link 75% crit terminus est to get 6l incandescent heart.
Last edited by Xaxarius on Apr 9, 2018, 8:42:21 PM
What's the cost to get the 30% quality beastcrafting materials?

Great looking build. Thinking of starting to set this up as my league bosskiller.
"
Jolo0213 wrote:
What's the cost to get the 30% quality beastcrafting materials?

Great looking build. Thinking of starting to set this up as my league bosskiller.

it seems fairly common, I used it once so far and got another one showing in my bestiary. It's level 70+ craician stuff that gives it https://poecraft.com/bestiary
Hi! I have a level 92 Templar in softcore bestiary. I was wondering if this build is viable as Templar. I can't be arsed to make a scion and level it all the way up :) Please and thank you!
"
Alumind wrote:
Hi! I have a level 92 Templar in softcore bestiary. I was wondering if this build is viable as Templar. I can't be arsed to make a scion and level it all the way up :) Please and thank you!

You lose frenzy charges and onslaught but gain damage other ways.
Sanctify, Augury of Penitence, Inevitable Judgement are good choices.
Just got my first t15 Elder kill with this character. Was deathless, way better than my LL RF guardian. Managed to keep shaper alive, too. The slow phase was not a problem, i could still attack to keep leeching and heal back up. damage on a 5l incandescent is fine. No helm enchant, either. No corrupted jewels.
looking forward to uber elder next!
Last edited by Xaxarius on Apr 10, 2018, 8:50:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info