Skill Revamps - Part 2

Biggest change that needs to happen is to allow "X when trap triggers" effects to work with sabo node that makes all traps trigger at once.

As it is, it means you only get a single effect, despite having multiple traps going off. The new trapper chest in particular has been almost worthless since it was implemented last year because of this. And the new trapper belt has become more and more useless since it was implemented because of this too.

Having your ascendancy reduce your effectiveness is not a good gameplay mechanic; and making players wonder if they should even spec into something that's suppose to be a huge QOL improvement shouldn't be possible.
Should fix lame things like Poet wands. People are just teleporting screens and it makes flicker look like auto attack. I had one guy teleporting faster than I could run with a speed flask. Using the Desecrate, Bodyswap, Volatile combo.
Bring on crit glacial cascade again :D
Melee frenzy/doublestrike/duals trike revamp please.
honestly, I HATE traps. You can change it to anything u want im not playing a trapper

btw: What about fix aoe in this game?

any aoe skill feels so bad since aoe nerfs 1 year ago... dont u think its time to rework aoe skills to be decent again?

in time: Caustic arrow/Explosive arrow/Burning arrow revamp, please. Mana cost fix, please.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Apr 3, 2018, 12:07:20 AM
Yea yea cool REWORKS that nobody will notice or use because at same time you add items that blow up everything up. Add 3 more impusla variants so skills wont matter at all.
Always seemed to me that the whole point of traps is that they're traps - more occasional and predictive in use, rather than normal skills that you spam out as fast as possible.

So the recent change toward traps exploding after four seconds seemed a slightly weird move to me, though understandable since I guess four seconds can still be a while in a game like this. But traps explicitly encouraging you to sit there repeatedly throwing traps at the same monsters really seems like homogenisation, and an erosion of the idea of a "trap".
Well removing the lightning trap cooldown makes sun blast+ 2x cheap construction a bit crazy, chuck in tailwind and trap throwing nodes from the tree and you can get to four throws a second on a skill that can clear huge areas...

I mean it sound really fun and I already love playing lightning trap but this seems a little overboard
Nice, buffs for underused traps that could possibly compete with mines, but I would love to see a buff for domination blow too. :P
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
Ice trap needs AOE!! Give it some love!!
"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info