Skill Revamps - Part 2

Please make a poison trap with a cloud like caustic arrow !

More traps love please!

Thanks
"
Bear Trap
Bear Trap is another skill that we're working on at the moment. In our current plan, it applies a debuff on enemies that increases the damage they take from traps and mines. The trap still does massive damage to the target triggering it. These two effects should make it a powerful tool for taking on bosses.

The skill will still immobilise enemies for a duration that's based on how much damage the skill inflicts on them. We're currently testing out having it also apply a significant movement speed reduction for a short time after the immobilisation phase has ended.

Perhaps the solution here is to have it Maim the trapped enemy. This tends to happen for those unfortunate enough to get caught in these traps.
Light as a neutral force.

The new flesh emerges.
"
Ozzindo wrote:
"
raisin2u wrote:
Waiting to use these already.

Sadly, folks want to go fast and blow up three screens. There will be no pleasing those guys.

Says the guy who hasn't made it to maps this league.

LOL, sorry that I have a real life and don't play everyday. I'm sure if I played any meta builds I'd be done playing this league already.
Pleaseeee changes the small nodes on Saboteur from Ele damage to trap and mines damage!!!!!!!!!!!!
"
raisin2u wrote:
Waiting to use these already.

Sadly, folks want to go fast and blow up three screens. There will be no pleasing those guys.

Wot are you even talking about traps and mines have some of the faster clears, traps just have shitty boss dmg after certain ones got cucked
3.3: Traps can now capture beasts.
I have an Alien pet.
So we have:

- Traps with no cooldown
- Traps trigger automatically without enemies around
- Power/Frenzy charges on triggering a trap?

Does that mean that anybody with a free 2-link in their setup (or on weapon swap) will be automatically guaranteed free power and frenzy charges whenever they please?

Jaws of Agony, but better?

How about the Pyromaniac ascendancy? 20% life regen without a cooldown?
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Apr 2, 2018, 11:00:11 PM
Recently I have been thinking of a tantacle skill but seeing these traps revamps, I am more inclined to a trap/mine skill that creates a void (much like the shaper theme) and has tactacles extending and picking at the enemies while doing initial trigger chaos damage and chaos damage over time.

Ps. yes it's very much like the claustic arrow with the mtx but I always liked traps so XD
Yet another buff to a skill without considering the effects to pvp. :)

its already 1 shotting everyone with 20kes with shaped scepters.
IGN : Relithh , Stronkberry
Last edited by relithh on Apr 2, 2018, 11:03:54 PM
These revamp posts WILL eventually start discussing the almost entirely untouched vanilla skills that are entirely outclassed these days, right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info