Skill Revamps - Part 2

I guarantee you, Traps will still be unpopular after this lol.

███۞████ಠ益ಠ██ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤... Get ze Panzer and ze flammenwerfer - kentpachi
Please don't forget to give Sunblast a new design.
You can't blame the belt for the ascendency revamps.
It's a great opportunity to create something unique , eh?
Processing tuned down tempest shield MTX [pending...]
I really wish you guys would consider changing the saboteur trap nodes from elemental - to generic trap damage.

if I want to go bladefall traps, chaos damage traps, or any physical damage traps (like with bows) then I get little to no benefit from half the saboteur nodes, other then maybe alittle from using hatred or some extra added elemental damage, but if you main damage is physical, or chaos, your SOL.

I really have a soft spot for traps and mines, since they get such a bad wrap, yet are quite fun and rewarding if you put the time into it, so I am really glad to see this coming, I just wish I wasn't so pigeon holed into elemental builds, with the saboteur since there are so many more builds that can be done that involve little to no elemental damage.
Still all about damage...

I remember old good trap-assasin from D2. Don't get me wrong - her damage was great but also her survivability was just insane. People play that build/hero in hardcore mode because it was very safe.

Here going traps means that the only 1 serious damage migitation is your own skill which is running around trying to avoid everything and thats all
Traps nerf incoming soon lmao!
Why dont u do this sooner?
"
Kunaak wrote:
I really wish you guys would consider changing the saboteur trap nodes from elemental - to generic trap damage.

if I want to go bladefall traps, chaos damage traps, or any physical damage traps (like with bows) then I get little to no benefit from half the saboteur nodes, other then maybe alittle from using hatred or some extra added elemental damage, but if you main damage is physical, or chaos, your SOL.

I really have a soft spot for traps and mines, since they get such a bad wrap, yet are quite fun and rewarding if you put the time into it, so I am really glad to see this coming, I just wish I wasn't so pigeon holed into elemental builds, with the saboteur since there are so many more builds that can be done that involve little to no elemental damage.

+1
Please, buff Cyclone AOE T.T

Ideally, make it a channelling (but unable to use with CwC support).
"
K4r4k4s4 wrote:
Traps nerf incoming soon lmao!

This, they are just hyping traps to nerf them 3 month later when xxx reddit videos will show uber getting 1 shot by 10 ex budget trap builds.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
While you are at it, can you *please* allow traps to trigger on Raging Spirits and Animated Weapons? This limitation seems completely arbitrary as they trigger on any other flying enemy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info