[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
just swapped my jugg to this and got some gear, other than levelling up what should I focus on?

got a few ex, just waiting on a decently priced +3 helm to buy currently

LGOH rings if the first priority...buy the best you can cause you will be building the rest of your gear according to them.
Hi, I just noticed that in POB, if I add a Watcher's Eye with Increased Fire damage while affected by Anger it adds damage. But when I equip the Watcher's Eye that you recommend (physical damage converted to fire damage) it actually lowers my damage. Am I missing something or should I still use the one you recommend? Thanks!
Last edited by furyjo99 on Apr 8, 2018, 9:30:30 PM
"
furyjo99 wrote:
Hi, I just noticed that in POB, if I add a Watcher's Eye with Increased Fire damage while affected by Hatred it adds damage. But when I equip the Watcher's Eye that you recommend (physical damage converted to fire damage) it actually lowers my damage. Am I missing something or should I still use the one you recommend? Thanks!

Weird cause we are not using Hatred... But i bet you mean Anger.
Yes my bad haha
How did you get your molten strike to attack 2 other targets as well? I guess I'm just missing something lol
I think I've finished gearing guide well now, any further advice?
Wrapped Uber Elder, wasn't pretty, but I'm pretty sure it would otherwise be nothing short but impossible on my potato pc with other builds. The only thing(s) that killed me was Shaper's balls, and getting tentacle'd while tanking Shaper's beam.

As GornoDD said, everything else outside of Uber Elder was a joke. Quad damage mod guardians didn't even put much of a fight (except Mino though, he can still one shot me through 8k health).
for the watcher's eye

-increased fire damage while affected by anger , also good?
Finally managed to kill Uber Elder with that beautiful Build.
First Set and Third Portal.

Thanks alot!
So i have made every boss up to t14 so far. On hardcore. I mus admit i dont usually push lots of tier and run iir/noob shaped map strategy up until i got bored, and it went pretty smooth. I think ive run them with 4 mod (to get atlas) and then ran most of them alc/go. I avoid no regen cause i tempt to get out of mana... lots of leap slamming.

Currently 94 on BHC. My gear is pretty much min/max. Could use some jewel upgrade or rings but such thing doesnt exist on bhc yet.

Think im at like 140k pob dps 7.7k life.using 2 lgoh rings. No flaks and no frenzy/no onslaught.

I killed red elder guardians like they were t1 map boss. Only the eradicator somewhat hurted a little.
Im not sure about elder,ive never ever attempt that but,the builds feels good and smooths ,might attempt it after i go shaper.

Next goal would be shaper, but i was wondering,which one of the guardian is the easiest to farm with this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info