[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
romulopina wrote:
I really need help, im going crazy with this build, do I need to buy LGOH rings or something? im dying on t4-5 maps with 5.5k life 16k armor stationary (72 phys dmg reduction plus the 4 charges, so around 84%) res capped 88% 123% 122% and random yellow beasts kill me on shitty rolled maps, I need to know what am I doing wrong, you said 15k armor is totally fine, I feeling like a witch being kicked by Brutus lol
Spoiler

466 life regen, i've been using poachers mark to sustain mana but for life i cant see the problem...
Yes I know that I dont have loreweave yet, but still stupid, I am sorry but for me I think its not possible to take this much damage wit such stats, really need help here :/

Yes you do need to buy it. Its core to the build. There are 5 chaos rings that do the trick, and you need mana gain on hit. Also you need loreweave, thats why I mentioned thats its the ONLY(!) armor recommended for this build. I understand that you already have a 5L belly but a 5L loreweave with semi decent stats is not far off its price. You cant just ignore so many key aspects and then complain about beeing too squishy. Your Ring has fucking no life. your Amulet has 18 life? All other life on your gear is super low too.

First and foremost get the "life gain on hit". A huge part of the survivabilty revolves around that. And get some mana gained on hit.

Btw. the phys damage reduction shown in the def tab is ignorable. Its the most misleading stat the game has to offer. Stacking mass armor is a massive noob trap. The game has about 200% more elemental damage thrown in your face than physical. Thats why the maxres on loreweave in so insanely powerful.

What makes the build tanky is to have security against physical by having SOME armor (mostly from shield) on top of haveing 80% maxres, backed up with massive life. The damage only exclusively comes from Anger and the debuffs we have (explained in the guide).
for the watcher's eye

-increased fire damage while affected by anger , also good?
"
Deadbringer wrote:

For me the +2mana on hit didnt worked perfectly.

I don't know what's wrong with your char but I've had no issues sustaining 11 APS Molten Strike even on Single Target with just 2 MGoH.
Im having problem with my mana. How do you sustain your mana? Great build anyway
"
kaintheone wrote:
Im having problem with my mana. How do you sustain your mana? Great build anyway

You need a mana gain oh hit viridian jewel with +2 ...
i just crafted an insane....INSANE ring for this build.

I mean it so insane but its missing the most important stats,life. But still, i have to post it here.
Last edited by Deadbringer on Apr 7, 2018, 4:26:25 PM
"
Deadbringer wrote:

I mean it so insane but its missing the most important stats,life. But still, i have to post it here.

looks good aside from the missing life. In the long run you will have enough life anyways. However flat life has some major impact due to the high % life we skill on the passives.

Meanwhile I crafted this shield

~150Life
~1500Armor
~1% regen
+ 15% Reservation

This allows me to use these for the additional Herald of Ash. Its just a total 10% more upgrade + clearspeed. Its nothing you should push pretty hard for. Its even questionable if its worth sacrificing life/block/armor from Lioneyes for this. Fun and expensive experiment non-the-less.

"
GornoDD wrote:
"
Deadbringer wrote:

looks good aside from the missing life. In the long run you will have enough life anyways. However flat life has some major impact due to the high % life we skill on the passives.

~150Life
~1500Armor
~1% regen
+ 15% Reservation

This allows me to use these for the additional Herald of Ash. Its just a total 10% more upgrade + clearspeed. Its nothing you should push pretty hard for. Its even questionable if its worth sacrificing life/block/armor from Lioneyes for this. Fun and expensive experiment non-the-less.

Have you tried Magna Eclipsis yet? 1k elemental shield looks nice on paper. Haven't tried it yet though...

PS: Actually it's pretty bad, please ignore lol.
Last edited by ultimatecat on Apr 7, 2018, 6:11:01 PM
"
GornoDD wrote:
"
Deadbringer wrote:

~150Life
~1500Armor
~1% regen
+ 15% Reservation

Wish i were on softcore sometime,its hard to spend 10ex on a jewel for 20 flat life upgrade.When i can possibly rip in the next map :) . Otherwise , i havent thought about that shield .

What i did thinked about,to replace lioneye, is a shield with

+life
+ % life
+ attack base on block chance
add resist , allows you to pick more dmg on jewel/gear or +life on gear.

I crafted so many stuff because of this build, honestly,i bought 10 stygian and they turned out 25-70c (hardcore , life ,%elem,2restist ..) But im trying to hit a 90+life /elem/2resist.

I did same with elder ring... But these turned harder to craft/sell then the stygian. Just so many rings cause everyone picks them up.

I have probably 10exs worth of stuff waiting to be trade... so the min/max is on the hold for me.

Need to get more then 7.3k life. Id really love to hit the 8k mark.

edit: After playing with pob , i decide getting the perfect stygian wont be possible. And its priced 40ex on hardcore . Darkness enthroned will be what im looking at. 36% WED is not even better then 1 2mod jewel. With darkness enthroned, Ill be getting 2 mod+life(40+40+50%=120) and then like 3 time the dps wed would give.

With 2ex jewel x2 , I get to same life and the dps goes from 116k to 130k . Thats with life + flat fire + phys or flat fire +flat fire. Ideally id snag a jewel with a 4th mod and that would be totally insane. JUst getting the blind/onslaught there would be a plus. I think im getting there...will reach the dps you had in the videos and possibly 8k life despite a ring bhaving no life. I just need to get serious about it i guess, i love having 60ex to back me up incase i rip so spending anything more then 2ex on something is crazy for me.
Last edited by Deadbringer on Apr 7, 2018, 9:14:42 PM
"
Deadbringer wrote:

Wish i were on softcore sometime,its hard to spend 10ex on a jewel for 20 flat life upgrade.When i can possibly rip in the next map :) . Otherwise , i havent thought about that shield .

What i did thinked about,to replace lioneye, is a shield with

+life
+ % life
+ attack base on block chance
add resist , allows you to pick more dmg on jewel/gear or +life on gear.

I crafted so many stuff because of this build, honestly,i bought 10 stygian and they turned out 25-70c (hardcore , life ,%elem,2restist ..) But im trying to hit a 90+life /elem/2resist.

I did same with elder ring... But these turned harder to craft/sell then the stygian. Just so many rings cause everyone picks them up.

I have probably 10exs worth of stuff waiting to be trade... so the min/max is on the hold for me.

Need to get more then 7.3k life. Id really love to hit the 8k mark.

edit: After playing with pob , i decide getting the perfect stygian wont be possible. And its priced 40ex on hardcore . Darkness enthroned will be what im looking at. 36% WED is not even better then 1 2mod jewel. With darkness enthroned, Ill be getting 2 mod+life(40+40+50%=120) and then like 3 time the dps wed would give.

With 2ex jewel x2 , I get to same life and the dps goes from 116k to 130k . Thats with life + flat fire + phys or flat fire +flat fire. Ideally id snag a jewel with a 4th mod and that would be totally insane. JUst getting the blind/onslaught there would be a plus. I think im getting there...will reach the dps you had in the videos and possibly 8k life despite a ring bhaving no life. I just need to get serious about it i guess, i love having 60ex to back me up incase i rip so spending anything more then 2ex on something is crazy for me.

Crafting is pretty much my Tier1 currency income strategy in PoE in general. I often get asked how I make so much and and I will this time write a mini-guide on my strategy (hint: its not QOTF TIER8 MaxClearspeed HEADHUNTER BOW QUANTITY FARMING). I put together a Day1 Guide how I progress through the league and write down all my knowledge how to get rich in a very relaxed and fun way. Its mostly revolved around farming highest tier content. exploiting the market for certain items. crafting/farming strategys, Bossing Efficiancy etc.

I believe its quite harder to get items going in HC and you got my deepest respect for doing the build there. For me HC is kind of blocking my constant drive for experimentation. Im testing my builds aginst all kinds of super rippy contents and im dying all the time doing that. This build has surpisingly held up very well against some of the hard hitting abilites in the game. But it recently found out, that the Shaper-Slam hits much less hard than the simple "Touch of God" from Dominus as a mini boss in Shapers Realm. So dont ever come to the idea to test gold old Dominus. I found out that I can survive the Phoenix Boss explosion if he has no "added mods" going on in the map.

Darkness Enthroned is really good, but getting good enough jewels is pretty painful I found. So im Rolling with my stygian for now.

Its also quite fun to have some real chase-uniques with the new Watchers Eye. A Pen/Added/Leech one would be the dream.

Crafting a %Life Shield is just getting you pretty much you already are with Lioneyes. The Attack base on Block chance is ok-ish with Rumis Popped. Crafting such shields is really expensive and frustrating. But maybe keep an eye out for a good deal. Also make sure you have above 1.5k armor. The shield is pretty much the only "real" source of armor and is main resource for our physical protection. It get us to that sweet spot around 15-20k where armor does an ideal job for mitigating most damage and before its use falls off.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info