[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
plaguefear wrote:
"
dannik42 wrote:
"
scorpion7010 wrote:
hi GUYS

have both

what is better for molten strike??

(Fixed your img link)

The Physical Damage Converted to Fire Damage anger mod doesn't do anything for this build if you have Xoph's Blood, because Avatar of Fire converts everything that Molten Strike didn't already convert. So basically it's between the Increased Fire Damage mod and the Phys as Extra Fire Damage mod in this case, and the Phys as Extra Fire Damage mod is significantly better (you should also divine the jewel to 24/25%). In my POB because I'm not running the Fire Pen gem in my 6L, the Fire Pen anger mod is even better than the Phys as Extra Fire, though it's still relatively close.

That is not how it works, but yeah the conversion is not as good as fire damage %.

That's not how what works? Molten Strike converts 60% of Physical to Fire, and then Avatar of Fire converts 50% of Physical (and cold/lightning) to Fire, which results in effectively 100% of your Physical damage being converted. At least, that's what POB says, and how the mechanics read to me. If you think it works differently feel free to explain how, if I input a Watcher's Eye in POB with Phys to Fire conversion it gives me literally 0 extra DPS. So "not as good" is an understatement.
First thing, so nice build, good job dude.

Hey guys, what is the best enchant for boots? I think the "120% increased Critical Strike Chance if you haven't Crit Recently" can be so good because the EO buff, maybe we can get permanently buffed. But we have more options here, like "Adds 45 to 68 Fire Damage if you've Killed Recently" and "16% increased Attack and Cast Speed if you've Killed Recently".
So, what can be better for this build?
"
Nerrath wrote:

So corruption just gave me this. Should i keep it or sell it? Not sure ele weakness is better than enfeeble.

Sell and buy similar to:
or just keep corrupt.
IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter
i wanna try this build and start new. if i use a tabularasa which support gems i should use with sunder for leveling ?

@GornoDD why you create such a good build and dont play it by yourself ?
IGN: Vortilion
Last edited by Vortilion on Jun 21, 2018, 7:26:32 AM
"
Mrkkk wrote:
First thing, so nice build, good job dude.

Hey guys, what is the best enchant for boots? I think the "120% increased Critical Strike Chance if you haven't Crit Recently" can be so good because the EO buff, maybe we can get permanently buffed. But we have more options here, like "Adds 45 to 68 Fire Damage if you've Killed Recently" and "16% increased Attack and Cast Speed if you've Killed Recently".
So, what can be better for this build?

"16% increased Attack and Cast Speed if you've Killed Recently" is the best dmg boost enchantment, while "Regenerate 2% of Life and Mana per second ..." is the best def enchantment here. The crit is not that good. First of all every attack has a chance to crit, with around 9 attacks per second, the prohibility to crit within 8 seconds (that's how long Elemental Overload is activated) is not that small. And then you have tempest shield and a good gloves enchantment - they can crit too.
And don't forget about your Ice golem, which gives additional chance to crit ;)
Last edited by Pyrazul on Jun 21, 2018, 8:40:16 AM
"
Nerrath wrote:

So corruption just gave me this. Should i keep it or sell it? Not sure ele weakness is better than enfeeble.

Enfeeble is a def curse and ele weakness would be an offensive curse. I personally prefer offensive and use Flammability. In your case I would keep yours, so you have an extra gem spot.
A few posts above you can see a very sick corrupted Tombfist, that would be the very best option, but this is one of the very last things to look for.
Just an info for everyone:

The stats GornoDD has posted under the section "My Gear and Stats" are NOT with ancestral call (which reduces the dps), but with Fire penetration. This is roughly a 8k dps difference! So when you hit 50k dps with ancestral call gem, you are very good already. But 40k was already enough to have a lot of fun with this build!
The most additional damage boost in the end [considering you have all the equipment] comes from the watcher's eye (around 6k dps). Having a perfect weapon, Tombfist or lvl 21 gems boosts your dps like 0.2k each.
"
yissus wrote:
Does it worth take Unrelenting ascendancy for chaos damage mitigation?...

No, because chaos dmg is not an issue with this build. Only bleeding might be a bit annoying, if you sleep on using a "removes bleeding" flask.
"
Snackysmores wrote:
If I have to go the Avatar of Fire route, which nodes should I give up to get that?

Someone already answered and sayed you should take off some life nodes... I could only agree with that, if you have 7.2k life already and don't need more. Otherwise you should take off dmg nodes like Fury Bolts and the node before Projectile Damage.
"
scorpion7010 wrote:
hi GUYS

ATM i have 35 k dps in town, what am i missing?

Your rings have like no dmg and the loreweave is a low dmg roll (add phy dmg and increased ele dmg). The mod "increased dmg if you've killed recently" on your jewels is pretty bad, cause first it has a condition instead of having a everytime bonus like "adds fire dmg to sword attacks" and the it is just increased dmg, not more dmg. Increased dmg means you get like 200 dps more. This is not even noticible.
You can also buy lvl 21 aura gems, especially anger would be good to have it lvl 21.
And then try to get a better roll on your watcher's eye.
But what really hurts, is that you don't have quality on your weapon.

Side note: your mods on the basalt flask are useless, cause you don't get frozen nor chilled. get a "x% reduces charged used" instead, so you have enough charges to have it up 2 times in a row.
Last edited by Pyrazul on Jun 21, 2018, 9:04:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info